Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BlindPassenger S5 missing episodes - 01/31/19 02:37 PM
Hi FOLC's,
I recently began to read the S5 stories on the Archive, and soon discovered that episodes 5x03 and 5x19 are not available. I just can't find them anywhere. Any ideas where one can find and read them? Because it's a bit weird to "skip" two entire episodes.
Posted By: JellyS2 Re: S5 missing episodes - 01/31/19 04:53 PM
Years ago, I printed them out on paper and have them in a folder somewhere in my house. If we can't find any digital copies, we might get them from there. (Can't remember if it was the TUFS or S5 or both I printed out (most likely both))
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: S5 missing episodes - 01/31/19 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Hi FOLC's,
I recently began to read the S5 stories on the Archive, and soon discovered that episodes 5x03 and 5x19 are not available. I just can't find them anywhere. Any ideas where one can find and read them? Because it's a bit weird to "skip" two entire episodes.

They were removed by the Author. I would recommend reaching out to Leanne or Sandy for a copy of the episode. You can reach out to the archive team to see if they have an email for the authors.

Several FOLCs I'm sure might have digital copies somewhere but wouldn't pass them along without some kind of okay from the author.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards