Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Ooh, I love it! Great insight into Lois’s reaction to Superman arriving on the scene. Also ‘Superman! The porkchops are ready!’ is hilarious

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Ooh, I love it! Great insight into Lois’s reaction to Superman arriving on the scene. Also ‘Superman! The porkchops are ready!’ is hilarious

Thanks, Feli! You know, the porkchop thing really, really made me laugh when it popped into my mind! Glad you liked it too!

Thanks for reading. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love Lois' inner debate over Superman. Very insightful and humorous. Who is this "friend"? Something or someone Lois hasn't had in a long time.

Nicely done!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Love Lois' inner debate over Superman. Very insightful and humorous. Who is this "friend"? Something or someone Lois hasn't had in a long time.

Nicely done!

Thank you! You have to figure Lois was plotting from the beginning how she was going to get to know Superman! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard