Next Thread
Print Thread
#283186 01/11/19 09:31 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
After the recent Lois has a disability challenge, I think it's time to throw out this one. I'll post the Summary for a never written fic of mine that would fit this as the challenge.

Summary: Lois comes into work with a cold that rapidly turns into laryngitis the day that Superman loses his eyesight. She invites him into her home then loses her voice completely. She guides his feet with her hands instead of talking to him. Superman is feeling her touch in an intimate way despite is being unintentional (her hands brush over spots rarely touched even if it’s in a perfunctory and straightforward manner-I.E.not touch meant to entice.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Features Writer
Features Writer
I would definitely love to read this. I think it could easily be a touching (no pun intended) comedy. Hm. I'm working on another fic at the moment, but if someone would like to write this I can certainly be a soundboard/beta smile

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard