Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#282961 12/30/18 06:48 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Read and enjoyed this story when I first came to the fandom. Lois and Clark are married they are reading fanfic from writers in the early 2000s. The stories and authors are described in a few brief lines.

Yes, the description is a little vague, as it was only read once.
Any ideas? huh

Last edited by Morgana; 12/30/18 06:49 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wrote a comedy piece, Late Night At The Daily Planet, which had a similar premise. Perry, Cat, and Jimmy are there too. I'd link it if I was on the computer, but I'm mobile right now.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Michael! thumbsup

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nope! That's not the one.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Morgana, I think I know what story you mean, but i can’t remember the title. I will look for it later.

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
OMG, I know I read this one; it was one of the first stories I ever read on the archives! I remember mention of Zoomway, and Clark describing the plot of "For the Greater Good"...BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE TITLE, EITHER! >_<

Edit: I think I got it!
Clark's Bedtime Stories by Erin Klinger!!!

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 12/31/18 11:55 PM.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, yes, I remember that one. We do have several FoLC-appreciation fics, con't we? Always a great way to discover authors you don't yet know when you first start browsing through the archives hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yes! This is the story that got me hooked on the archives! Thanks so much Queenie!

Morgana

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Seems like it's time for a sequel/update with more recent fanfic. (Hint hint to any authors who have the time and interest! I fear that this coming semester will be my busiest one ever and I'll be more-or-less MIA until May.)

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Yes! This is the story that got me hooked on the archives! Thanks so much Queenie!

YW! smile Thanks for reminding me of its existence so I could read it again. laugh

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard