Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#282751 12/01/18 04:04 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I can't believe how close I am to finishing these! I looked back at when I posted the first chapter, and it was way back in 2012?! That's crazy! Well, my goal is to be done by the end of the year, and then I can finally stop bothering you all with these tiny moments!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bothering? How DARE you think you're bothering us with these gems!

Seriously beautiful stuff. I love how Perry is beating himself up but Clark refuses to blame him/believe it was Perry who took the stand. It's just so true to the show and to Clark himself.

Lois is a true lioness when it comes to the people she loves. I love how protective she is. How willing to do whatever it is to avenge them if things go wrong.

Clark coming so close to revealing himself at Lois' trial rings so true and it's so chilling because just imagine the implications if he DID. (Also, free plot bunny if you want it!)

Clark living for normal tore at my heartstrings in a good way. It's got to be hard, living as he does, two VERY busy personalities constantly on the go. It would be so easy to get lost in it all and forget to soak up the little moments.

Poor Jimmy! He's come so far as a newsman, but he's still got lots to learn. This one made my heart ache for him.

Wonderful job as always! Can't wait for more!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, DC! I have been enjoying writing these, maybe especially because it keeps my toes wet in my first and favorite fandom, but wow, has it been a long time. So maybe it's myself that I'm looking forward to being unbothered by the undone episodes hanging over me.

(Did that sentence make any sense at all? Oh well, I'm moving on...)

It WOULD be interesting to see what would happen if Clark revealed himself before the world to save Lois -- a revelation at that moment, for that reason, would be SO tricky, because not only would he be showing that he had this whole other side to him no one knew about, that Superman was capable of deceit, he'd also be revealing it while simultaneously breaking the law and fleeing authorities. There'd be a lot of backlash to that, I presume, and probably fear, too, to finally see a line that Superman WILL cross.

Anyway, interesting to think about, but I am WAY too busy. Hopefully it inspires someone, though, because now I want to read it. Thanks, DC!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard