Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#282415 11/03/18 02:21 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Description: Set during Season Two’s “Resurrection,” when Clark Kent discovers Dan Scardino and Lois in a compromising position at her apartment, an emotional confrontation unfolds. Lois and Clark are forced to make a critical decision that will shape both of their futures. Will they be able to see past their own insecurities in order to mend their fragile relationship?

[Linked Image]

Another huge shoutout to Vicki for helping me with this one.

This fic was born from Resurrection screencaps. Don't tempt the muse...

This one was intended to be short but the muse had other ideas so it ended up being...(whispers quietly) fifty-four pages.

You do have a Trailer for this one and Banner and Icons

FDK appreciated as always. Enjoy!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello Folc4,
What a great story! I'm enjoying it tremendously.

Reading still in progress, but I'm dropping by for a minute to write a few words.

Chapter 1: Yeah!! ADULTS! At long last! hyper
Chapter 2 :

...as the DEA Agent stood to his feet, attempting to brush the mayonnaise and cheese off his face...

rotflol Thank you, thank you, thank your for that image. It's burned in my brain!

Back to reading! More later.

Columnist
Columnist
Just caught up on this. I can't wait for more. Now that she knows the truth, I am wondering how they will move forward.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congrats on posting!

SO nice to see Lois and Clark acting like adults here and talking things out. And seeing Scardino put in his place doesn't hurt either. I love that he gets the gut punch of seeing post-sex L&C with ZERO chance he's mistaken about what he's seeing.

Great job!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Bravo!

I loved your story and for instance, how you handled Lois's thoughts after the big revelation! Having Scardino definitively humbled (is that possible for long?) was a welcome and added bonus!!! clap

I'm wondering how Jimmy and Perry will react to the new relationship between the star reporters... I hope a sequel will tell us that.

L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
I loved the way, you let us look in both their minds and the way you handled sardino, especially in the 3the part.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
Hello Folc4,
What a great story! I'm enjoying it tremendously.

Reading still in progress, but I'm dropping by for a minute to write a few words.

Chapter 1: Yeah!! ADULTS! At long last! hyper
Chapter 2 :

...as the DEA Agent stood to his feet, attempting to brush the mayonnaise and cheese off his face...

rotflol Thank you, thank you, thank your for that image. It's burned in my brain!

Back to reading! More later.

Mille! **pounce**

So good to see you. I haven't seen you in ages! Thanks for stopping by to read my muse's attempt to fix Resurrection. lol I'm so glad I could put the mental image of Dan Scardino with cheese and mayonnaise all over his face in your brain. It was satisfying to knock him down a few pegs.

Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
Bravo!

I loved your story and for instance, how you handled Lois's thoughts after the big revelation! Having Scardino definitively humbled (is that possible for long?) was a welcome and added bonus!!! clap

I'm wondering how Jimmy and Perry will react to the new relationship between the star reporters... I hope a sequel will tell us that.

I'm not sure if you can definitively humble Scardino cuz he does think a lot of himself but in this fic he got a bit of a reality check. wink Glad you liked the reveal and Lois' reaction. Perry and Jimmy I'm sure will figure it out, but it's not like they didn't know they were dating. I just made the bump in the road a bit...smoother is all. **puts away sandblaster**

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
CarrieRene #282544 11/11/18 06:47 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
I loved the way, you let us look in both their minds and the way you handled sardino, especially in the 3the part.

Hi LadyTpower! wave

I'm glad you enjoyed Scardino's exit and the exploration into both Lois and Clark's minds through this little fic. (Sees NostalgiaKick and DC scoffing at the description of little in the back evil It's little to me. razz)

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Congrats on posting!

SO nice to see Lois and Clark acting like adults here and talking things out. And seeing Scardino put in his place doesn't hurt either. I love that he gets the gut punch of seeing post-sex L&C with ZERO chance he's mistaken about what he's seeing.

Great job!

Hey Vicki wave

Thanks so much for helping me with this one. Seriously, I can't believe you got through it with the plague and all the craziness going on. So thank you again.

I'm glad you enjoyed the fic and my way of taking Scardino out of the picture once and for all. No more DEA interruptions and less bumps in the road. I have to admit I enjoyed delivering that blow to Scardino so he knew there was absolutely no way he could mistake that Lois and Clark were in a relationship and to back off. I also enjoyed having these adults actually act like mature adults who could communicate with one another without acting like a five-year-old. It's amazing what happens when you talk, right?

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Just caught up on this. I can't wait for more. Now that she knows the truth, I am wondering how they will move forward.

Hi Carrie,

I didn't plan on picking up after this one but you never know what the muse will have in store for the future wink

Thanks for reading everyone. wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
Kerth
Val!!!! hyper

I'm so excited that you posted this altogether. I would have died waiting, especially with where you left each chapter off.

This was a fabulous read! I love Clark's reaction to seeing Scardino, and how Lois immediately went after him. Didn't get enough of that in the show, and Clark for sure deserved the reassurance. Dan was super shady throughout this (which, obviously, he is in the show as well, but like... he stayed even during the makeout scene? And then came back to harass Clark?)

'Walking sandwich' had me rolling. rotflol

And whoo! Those steamy scenes! *fans self* Very hot!

Also, I'm very glad you had Clark come out with the secret. Especially when they're baring all *cough*RightExpressionWrongContext*cough* ... Point is, if he'd held on to his secret then, the fallout would have been far worse. He couldn't expect complete honesty from her and not give it in return.

All in all, a wonderful tale! Beautifully told, well crafted, great setup... and Dan can stick his poutiness where the sun don't shine! Don't want to see his face around Metropolis again! (Although that throwaway line about a job in Metropolis had me wondering... in the land of sequels... where exactly would that land us?)

Fabulous job! clap

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard