Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#282291 10/21/18 10:23 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So, the ARGH episodes all in one, just because I want to get through them. Though at the risk of losing my credibility, these were actually some of the funnest of all to write. 'Seconds,' in particular, is one of my very favorites. And Jimmy, of course, is in the unique position of getting quite a few insights into our favorite couple. Luthor is, as always, absolutely repugnant!

Hope you enjoy! I have quite a few of these written that I haven't had time to post, so I'm going to be trying to get several out.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
WOW! Loved them all! You certainly have a way with words that makes my muse green with jealousy. smile (In a good way, I swear!)

I LOVE the way you captured Clark's love for Lois in I Now Pronounce You. It just seems so perfect and so Clark. His optimism just shines through so brilliantly.

Seconds gave me chills. I love how 3 little words can mean such vastly different things, depending on who is hearing/saying them.

Loved Jimmy's view on Clark's naivete. Poor guy must be so heartbroken seeing his friends struggling - Lois with her memory and Clark with his wounded heart.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, DC! 'Seconds' turned out to be one of my favorites -- that scene where Luthor makes Clark beg is just too cruel not to use it when possible! And I've always loved that Clark has such a hard time trying to explain his love for Lois. Like, the man's a writer -- an award-winning writer -- but when it comes to Lois Lane, he just feels too much to try to put it into words. And yeah, I feel bad for Jimmy during the ARGH episodes, mainly because Perry's mostly absentee during that period.

No need to be jealous, though -- you are quite the wordsmith yourself! notworthy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard