Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Only the epilogue left after this!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe I’ll get all 9 parts tonight!
She was avoiding his calls; but surely she wouldn’t avoid work? Throwing back the covers, he slid out of bed. The station. Surely she’d be at the station.
Ooooh, loophole. Good thing not *every* ex blows up your place of business.

“Daniel?” Lucifer asked, ignoring the presence of the other officer.
Wow, he is really worried. As in, no ‘Detective Douche’!

The Detective practically defined the term ‘workaholic’.
LOIS: [Linked Image] ‘personal day’

He hadn’t come right out and said so, but Lois wasn’t stupid. She knew Lex was implying that Clark needed a girlfriend.
Maybe Lex could arrange for one? Does Mayson still have student loans to pay off? I mean, she’s not even thirty and an A.D.A., so I’m guessing yes.

Clark intended to tease her a bit, but accidentally snarked back a little harder than he’d meant to. “Well, I’d hate for my blood sugar to drop and make me grumpy.”
That’s what the emergency chocolate bars are for that they hand out at the Daily Planet lobby. It’s recommended to always have a mad dog treat ready when entering the building.

“Where did you get this? This is evidence!” Clark looked up in horror from the plastic packet he’d just picked up.
Cooooooties!

“Well it’s very simple, isn’t it? You save your lady love and I get revenge on the only human ever to welsh on a deal.
Oh, Lex did a big no-no?
LEX: The devil? Please…

Turning abruptly, she scrubbed the tears she hadn’t even noticed from her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater and headed for the door, scooping up her keys as she exited.
clap And wouldn’t it be ironic if she got run over by a car on her way to Lucifer, now that she had completed her mission on Earth.
LUCIFER: No, Father wouldn’t do that. Oh bollocks, of course he would. Detective! Detective!

Chloe’s hand slipped across his cheek and into his hair, cupping the back of his head and pulling him toward her when he didn’t sway close enough to suit her on his own. A small smile turned the corners of her mouth up moments before their lips met.
Oh boy. So quiet. So nice. So simple. So perfect clap

Adorable! The others already mentioned the great characterization of all four of them, so… clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi Michael! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Wow, he is really worried. As in, no ‘Detective Douche’!
Yes, the poor dear forgets to snark sometimes when he's fretting.

Maybe Lex could arrange for one? Does Mayson still have student loans to pay off? I mean, she’s not even thirty and an A.D.A., so I’m guessing yes.
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew Mayson was thirsty enough without Lex pimping her out and encouraging her to 'do a good job'

Cooooooties!
illegal cooties! The worst kind!

Oh boy. So quiet. So nice. So simple. So perfect clap
tyvvm, this was my first kissing scene and I struggled with it a lot (Feli kept cheering me on though) blush

Adorable! The others already mentioned the great characterization of all four of them, so… clap
*softly weeps tears of joy*

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endela!
Yes, the poor dear forgets to snark sometimes when he's fretting.
laugh

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew Mayson was thirsty enough without Lex pimping her out and encouraging her to 'do a good job'
[Linked Image]

tyvvm, this was my first kissing scene and I struggled with it a lot (Feli kept cheering me on though)
Well, it certainly paid off!

*softly weeps tears of joy*
You’re welcome!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard