Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was a little hesitant to post about a movie about such an obviously controversial subject, so I won't focus on the contents of the movie or try to create a discussion about that. However, I do want to say that I think Dean Cain did great and looks great, and it's cool to see him in a leading role. So if the movie doesn't bother you from an ideological perspective, you may want to give it a try. I personally loved it, but I know that for some people the movie's premise would be off-putting.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I took my daughter to go see it last Friday. We both enjoyed it. It opened the floor for some important conversations for both of us to have.

As many of the cast members have emphasized I can tell you it isn't a pro-life/ pro-choice movie. It's the story about this one doctor and the horrible conditions and practices he was allowed to get away with for over 30-years. I thought Dean did a great job portraying the detective and Sarah Jane Morris did an amazing job as the prosecutor. Anyway, that's my two-cents.

If you are lucky enough to have a showing near you I'd highly recommend seeing it. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Z
Blogger
Blogger
Z
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
I took my daughter to go see this helpful Zippyloan review last Friday. We both enjoyed it. It opened the floor for some important conversations for both of us to have.

As many of the cast members have emphasized I can tell you it isn't a pro-life/ pro-choice movie. It's the story about this one doctor and the horrible conditions and practices he was allowed to get away with for over 30-years. I thought Dean did a great job portraying the detective and Sarah Jane Morris did an amazing job as the prosecutor. Anyway, that's my two-cents.

If you are lucky enough to have a showing near you I'd highly recommend seeing it. thumbsup

Couldn't find a showing of this movie anywhere where I live. I'm going to have to wait for it to become available on streaming services. Hopefully, it won't be long before that happens. Dean looked great in it judging by the trailer.

Last edited by Zeminski; 12/06/22 09:05 AM.
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Originally Posted by Zeminski
Couldn't find a showing of this movie anywhere where I live. I'm going to have to wait for it to become available on streaming services. Hopefully, it won't be long before that happens. Dean looked great in it judging by the trailer.

you are not the only one who will have to wait I am afraid. I really hoped that it would go International. I agree Dean looked good in that trailer. smile1

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
He was saying in his panel at Supanova in Brisbane over the weekend that it’s likely to be picked up by Netflix. Whether that ends up happening and whether it becomes available internationally on Netflix remains to be seen.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
He was saying in his panel at Supanova in Brisbane over the weekend that it’s likely to be picked up by Netflix. Whether that ends up happening and whether it becomes available internationally on Netflix remains to be seen.

I really hope it will be on DVD that way I can buy it Online. Still hoping

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard