Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Nearly there!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Another great chapter. Loved the parallels between Clark and Lucifer. Chloe systematically thinking about the implications of Lucifer telling the truth was very in character. You continue to get each person’s voice right Thanks for writing. For a first time writer, this is an excellent job.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you so much! I feel like Feli has a much better grasp than I do of the characters from Lucifer, and Chloe's response to the revelation was something that she poured a ton of effort into.

Thanks for reading!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Kerth
Kerth
Caught up again! Sorry for not commenting on each part, I got too excited goofy

I know it wasn't this chapter, but I have to reiterate how much I LOVED the In-n-Out scene. Seriously could picture them sitting in the little red and white booths. I don't know why, but Lois standing up to get napkins and condiments from the station probably made it the most real to me (and the AC snapping on). Kudos!

Now, onto more relevant commentary...

I can't believe Chloe saw his wings! My jaw literally dropped. Just like this jawdrop . It's a perfect picture of what I looked like. I'm now also wondering if there's not more to come in the revelation department... *Side eyes Clark and Lois* could we be in for a double revelation? I'm so excited for the next chapter, I can't wait.

I love how you kind of bounce between everyone's povs and keep it very real to them. Chloe's process of understanding is fascinating. How she first takes away that it's all real, heaven and hell and angels, then starts to apply it to each person she knows. Having not yet watched the show, I think it shows her character very well.

I also wanted to give Kudos on the reasoning for Krypton existing in this universe. You could have contrived some big convoluted plot and spent paragraphs explaining it, but your explanation was short and sweet and made perfect sense in the context. Great job!

This story has been very well done, and a fun read too. Can't wait till Friday to see what all comes out of this. Will Lex get caught? Will Clark be revealed? Will Lois see there's more to Clark than meets the eye? Or better yet, more to Lucifer? Because it would be fun if she figured out everybody else's secrets before figuring out Clark's. lol

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aaaand we’re back!
Feeling as though she'd had the breath knocked out of her, she desperately tried to reconcile the Lucifer she knew with the sudden awareness that he was an angel. An angel.
So, not exactly molten brain. Well, not yet.

what Lucifer could see of her face seemed to pale.

“No. Detective.”

She shook her head and bolted for the elevator, sliding in between the doors as they closed.
Oh boy.

“I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t interrupt anything important with Chloe,” Amenadiel apologised as Lucifer stepped out of the elevator and walked over to the bar.
Someone is going to get knocked across the roo-oom!

Clark wandered aimlessly down Hollywood Boulevard, letting the sounds of the city wash over him.
So, Chloe and Clark chance meeting up ahead?

Which made Maze... a demon.

She’d been living with a demon.

Oh god, Maze had been looking after Trixie!
laugh

What kind of parent did that? Tore apart their child’s self-confidence so thoroughly that they saw themselves as unlovable? And yet that wasn’t even the worst thing they’d done.
Oh boy.

Not until it stopped being so overwhelming.
Oh boy.

I’m wondering, if she makes up her mind, finally, and then is confronted with Superman being Clark Kent and *that* would then send her over the edge. Wouldn’t that be ironic?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard