Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Getting closer to the end!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love the reference to the special In and Out Burger menu. And what an exciting way to end the chapter!

Joan

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Thanks Joan! I can't take credit for either of those though lol, both were E's ideas.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More, more soon!!!
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Soon, I promise! New chapter will be up Friday US time

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endela and Feli!

Once more onto the breach!
That she’d missed Lucifer even when she was in Marcus’s company? She pushed the thought aside, unwilling to delve too deeply into that right now.
Maybe she and Lois could form a self-help group?

You two have chem-is-tree with a capital hubba! How can you keep your hands off that?!"
laugh

"Oh, um, I mean I guess Clark's ok looking, if you're into-" don't think about his shoulders or his eyes or his chest or that damned towel,"
laugh

“Anyway he’s my partner and I don’t date coworkers. It’s a rule.”
RULES: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Also, couldn’t Superman also be considered a co-worker?

Clark said that she babbled, but Lois was willing to bet she had nothing on Ella.
Cute!

“Yes, but we don’t know who’s responsible for their deaths, do we? Whoever ordered Cox’s murder is still out there.”
Yes, but if Lucifer where to start ordering pizza, he’d get a nice, juicy one in a couple of weeks.

Or would telling her backfire completely and drive her into Luthor’s arms?

He couldn’t risk that.
Well, if worse came to worse, Superman could always relocate Lois to a tropical island slightly outside regular shipping lanes.

At least, that’s what Lois assumed they were doing. Since they weren’t speaking English, it was hard for her to be certain. She momentarily bristled at the idea that they might be discussing her, then forced herself to relax into the seat.
CLARK: What do you think of my hot partner over there? I certainly hope she will choose me as boyfriend before too long.
KOZLOV: Yes, very nice looking lady. You really should try to make an effort.
CLARK: I know, right? But she doesn’t want to date co-workers. Had a bad affair a couple of years ago that really soured her up.

“I dunno Lois, at least we found out who Mr. Cox was. Personally, I was starting to wonder if she ate him on their wedding night.” He grinned at her.
rotflol

Lex is a good person, a generous man, someone who really cares about me,
LEX: …and here we are in my rare items collection. As you can see, I have the Lost Arms of the Venus of Milo, the Koo-i-Nor, Superman’s Girlfriend, the Declaration of Independence…

This was just great. He’d gotten so used to listening for Lois’ cries for help that now he didn’t seem to be able to tune her out when he needed to!
Good thing she’s not phoning from inside her bubble bath evil

"Trixie, where did this big white feather in your bird project come from? I don't remember helping you gather it and I know we talked about hygiene and touching random feathers."

"I didn't find it Mom, Lucifer gave it to me."
Oh boy.

"IT'S NOT FROM A BLOODY CONDOR!!" Lucifer’s wings unfurled with a snap in a burst of sheer frustration after multiple attempts to get a word in edgewise, “...bollocks. Detective?”
shock rotflol

“Detective? You alright? Oh bloody hell, not you too.”
Yeah, melted her brain, all right.

e furled his wings and stepped toward her, then stopped as he realized. “Detec… Chloe, are you smiling?”
Oh boy. What a devilish cliffy! See you in a bit smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi Michael! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Maybe she and Lois could form a self-help group?
At least one of them has to admit that she needs help first, though, which could be an issue.

You two have chem-is-tree with a capital hubba! How can you keep your hands off that?!"
We [Linked Image] Ella

Rules: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Rules were made to be broken grin

I'm glad you enjoyed Lucifer's 'Condor Reveal', we laughed ourselves silly hammering out all the details rotflol

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endela!
At least one of them has to admit that she needs help first, though, which could be an issue.
rotflol

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard