Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#282041 09/28/18 12:01 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
See? I was nice. I didn't let Lois be mad for too long! Just enough to give Clark heart palpitations! evil devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark really is a bit of a masochist isn't he? He could have avoided all this if he'd just found the time to talk to his girlfriend, but noooo had to do things difficult, didn't he?

Glad to see these two working through things. Though I'm sure Lois will be sure to make him grovel a bit. laugh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Clark really is a bit of a masochist isn't he? He could have avoided all this if he'd just found the time to talk to his girlfriend, but noooo had to do things difficult, didn't he?

Glad to see these two working through things. Though I'm sure Lois will be sure to make him grovel a bit. laugh

Clark: I prefer the term "coward," thank you very much.

After all I put him through, I couldn't let Lois stay mad for too long. Plus, they all could have died and that really helps put things into perspective, huh? laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark needs to be more careful about using his powers or all of Metropolis is going to find out that he's Superman. goofy

Hopefully Clark has learned his lesson about keeping things from Lois.

Looking forward to the next part. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark needs to be more careful about using his powers or all of Metropolis is going to find out that he's Superman. goofy

Hopefully Clark has learned his lesson about keeping things from Lois.

Looking forward to the next part. smile

LOL! At this point of Lois not speaking to him, he'd probably feel like he's got nothing else to lose if people find out. Hahaha!

He's definitely going to be much better behaved in the future. Once bitten, twice shy and all of that. smile

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard