Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So I kinda got slackish on this. Sorry guys! It's been a busy year! Anyway, enough about me. Welcome (late) to our new members:

saritam
anadria
Esra123
MushroomCat
Sparkyfire
Nonnano
jotgerl
superness
Zeminski
Cloisfan1993
nopqrs172953
LilmeCon
iolightjewel
F_kryptonensis
candysays
DUSTIN
tytyren
Amandae
ChristineKent
DScott
susanpr
Rubyrybeck
AiritheDestoyer
haywara01

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Howdy, welcome to the boards! I commend your taste in Superhero TV!

I'm Endelda, a fledgling L&C fic writer and relative newbie to the fandom myself, only having been on the boards for about a year

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, new people! wave

I'm DC, aka Vicki. I write pretty much anything that pops into my head and sticks long enough to develop. I read as much as I can, which, admittedly, isn't as much as I'd like to right now (limited time with two 5 year olds and a demanding muse). I'm open to reading most things.

Hope to see you all around here and that you enough your stay! This group of FoLCs is awesome!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard