Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Ellen Lane was so much fun to write, though she was a LOT different than Martha! Tempus is chillingly fun, and I won't admit how much he makes me laugh. Poor Clark always gets the most angst, though!

Thanks for reading!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just read the Ellen one before I pop off to bed and WOW! What a conniving witch! But it does explain why she was suddenly pressuring Lois for all these little wedding details, when she always seemed so pessimistic about marriage in general. Awesome story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Anti Ki, wave

Okay so I read the Ellen one and now I want to write a fic about PI Ellen trying to prove Clark is up to no good...So thanks for that. lol She was really burned bad by Sam, wasn't she? Totally makes sense why she went into overdrive though.

Clark is just so sad. I want to wrap him up in bubble wrap. You totally captured the essence of that moment perfectly. Great job.

That's all I've got time for right now. Back later. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ellen Lane

Oh, Lois, what a mistake you’re making! Weddings are beautiful, of course; it’s what comes after that will lead to her being in rehab sooner or later. But naturally Lois knows best, so I have to find other ways of trying to deter her.

Yup, weddings are totally beautiful! But each couple develop their own personality after the vows are exchanged. That's why you work harder at staying hitched than gittin' hitched. Which does not mean either of you will end up in Rehab. love

Clark Kent

No. He knew he was probably jumping the gun a bit, maybe even obsessing a little, but he knew he’d have to give this a lot of thought. No rushing into this with Superman’s speed or Clark’s rashness.

I read all of Jonathan's wisdom in this one line alone. Well done. thumbsup

Tempus

No more Utopia. No more Superman. No more boredom.

Just private jokes everywhere, and he’ll be the last one laughing.

You won't be laughing for long buster! wildguy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved the other two! I got a chance to read them earlier. I love how tortured Clark is over his ability to be a good dad, which, as Lois pointed out in the episode, just means he WILL be a good dad.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, everyone, for your kind words! This story has dragged on so long that I've been pretty discouraged about it -- I'd probably have given up long ago if I didn't hate leaving things unfinished so much! So hearing that someone enjoyed them was very encouraging!

Ellen Lane was actually a lot of fun to write, and I thought it made a lot of sense for her to be somewhat manipulative, especially considering all the emotional manipulating we see from her in-show.

Oh, wow, folc4evernaday! I would absolutely read a story about Ellen investigating Clark! She did always seem to get a kick out of the moments when she and Lois got in and out of trouble, so I can definitely imagine her totally going overboard with the entire idea -- sunglasses, wide-brimmed hat, trench coat, a lot of very conspicuous inconspicuous sleuthing! (Can you tell I'm trying to give you lots of nudges and inspiration? wink )

So glad Tempus never gets to laugh too long, Morgana -- the longer that guy stayed around, the more chilling he got!

I think Clark would make the best dad, DC, but I love his worries about it because it made him so relatable. And we all know I can never have too much of a hurting Clark, of course... whistle

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard