Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Over halfway there!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I have not posted before but I am really enjoying this story. It seems like the perfect cross-over to me.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good chapter. I'm waiting for Clark to find out about Pierce.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lucifer apologizing. Lois still trying to figure out Lucifer's trick as she puts it and Clark seems to be figuring out the parallel between his own relationship with Lois and Lucifer's relationship with Chloe.

Hopefully, Pierce can get his misdeeds exposed soon.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Sorry for the late reply, life happened.

MikeM- thanks Mike! There were just so many similarities between the characters that it felt like it was begging for a crossover.

Artemis- thanks Artemis! Pierce will make more appearances.

Val- well there are SO many parallels between Lucifer and Chloe and Clark and Lois, we had to include it smile

Thanks everyone!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I really should be doing other stuff than serial-reading…

Lois stared after the detective with narrowed eyes. It appeared as though she’d underestimated the former actress.
Yes, it appears to a kind of recurring theme with her. Flashy people capture her attention, the rest is just flotsam to be left in her wake.

This isn’t a daycare, she thought fiercely as she stomped out of his office, they’re freaking adults! They came here voluntarily and they can manage their own business!
Yes, can you imagine a daycare center where superheroes can drop of their significant others when they have to go and attend a situation? Boy, Lois would not do well in a such a place.

"I shouldn't have encouraged Ms Lane to go to the warehouse, I was wrong, and I apologise."
shock

Shepherding them was like dealing with multiple Lucifers-
LUCIFER: So, Detective, I gather you’d like to deal with all three of us, then?

Lois interrupted her musings. “Why do you work with a civilian consultant?”
Same reason Lois does. Handsome. Offers protection. And his naiveté sometimes help in getting fresh insights.
CLARK: Hey!
LOIS: You’re a feel-good writer from Smallville, aren’t you?
CLARK: Hey!

The knife was unexpectedly ornate;
Huh, well, it’s not Alexander’s sword, so…

“Looks like it,” Clark commented. In fact, to him, it looked eerily familiar. While he was no expert, he’d nearly swear he’d seen that same blade in Luthor’s penthouse, forming part of the billionaire’s ostentatiously displayed antique weapon collection.
So, oops?
LEX: No, not ‘oops’. I did not give out complementary knives for Christmas so my current employees can use them to filet former employees. They are antiques! To be displayed.

“Come along, Detective. Our dead guys will still be dead in the morning.”
Wouldn’t it be awkward if either Dr. Mamba, Dr. Hamilton, Baron Sunday showed up?

Not sure if I get around to another part today. Will see smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard