Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oops, sorry for the late posting! frown

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm unburying you because I think we got a landslide going on this weekend and didn't want anyone to miss out on your new chapter.

Boy, Lois does not like Lucifer at all, does she? Her reaction to being called 'Clark's human' is hysterical by the way. I love the banter between Lucifer and Lois and then earlier with Lucifer and Clark. He has a habit of getting under everyone's skin, doesn't he?

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Thanks Val!

Haha no, Lois definitely has her back up over being so easily charmed by Lucifer. And he doesn't give a damn who he annoys lol

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looks interesting. I too am a fan of Lucifer. Sadly we don't have Netflix for the next episodes.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But surely this is not the end with 3 parts? Where's the rest?
Coming, I hope. Great story though.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Artemis,

They seem to be posting weekly on Fridays so the next chapter should be up tomorrow unless something unforeseen happens.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Hey Artemis! Mike M is right, we’re posting weekly on Friday US time. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. Glad you’re enjoying it smile

Thanks Mike!

Feli.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aaaaand on to another round!
Unfortunately, a nasty crash on the Luthor Expressway had delayed his departure, and now he was running late to meet Lois for breakfast.
NIGEL: I’m happy to report, sir, that the Lex-O-Crash 1000 works perfectly.

“I want to know how he does that ‘desire’ thing he was doing yesterday.”
LUCIFER: So, Ms. Lane, tell me your deepest, darkest desire.
LOIS: Clark, naked, covered in molten chocolate. *blinks* I mean, a Pulitzer. Yes. A Pulitzer. Come on Clark, that guy’s obviously a quack!

There’s so many rules they insist on following before they do anything,
LUCIFER: confused Really? I never noticed.
CHLOE: wallbash

“Oh, he dropped by Lux last night. We had a very interesting little chat, didn’t we, Clark?” Lucifer gave Clark a knowing grin that widened with amusement when the reporter blushed.
CHLOE: Great, now I have to deal with a one-night-stand couple on my team. And when did the reporters become part of my team?

“You two go... do whatever it is that you do.”
So, Lois is going to be running inside after Lucifer, then Clark’s going to run inside after Lois so he is ready once Lois starts yelling for Superman to please assist in life-preserving measures for her body.

“I’m going too,” she informed Clark, scrambling out of the back seat.
See?

Crossing the last street needed to reach the scene, she stopped in her tracks, causing Clark to nearly collide with her.
Told ya!

He hadn’t protected her.
Yes, time to break up with her. For her own good.
LUCIFER: Why would I do such a muttonheadedly stupid thing?

That Lois would find a way to murder him when she found out he’d been lying to her daily for almost a year?
laugh Yes, she might lure him into a dark room and keep him there until all his solar-powered energy has been tuckered out.

Tomas Martinez sat on the stained and torn couch, his eyes fixed on the television with the vacant stare of the high.

The hypodermic syringe, spoon and foil on the rickety coffee table told their own story.
So, staged overdose, huh?

Walking over, Lucifer leaned close to the suspect, snapping his fingers in the other man’s face and receiving nothing more than a delayed shift of the eyes in his direction.
Wow, I did not expect him to still be alive.

The Detective left the room. Lucifer made as if to follow her, then caught sight of the expression on Lois’s face. It was one he was extremely familiar with.

Desire.

“Ohh… you want to go and check out that building, don’t you, Ms Lane?” He grinned, catching her eyes.

“You heard the detective. She won’t get a warrant till tomorrow.”

“Yes, but I bet that’s never stopped you before now, has it? After all, who knows what newsworthy things you’ll find?”
Oh boy. Lucifer must be Clark’s worst nightmare. An enabler for Lois’s desires.

“Impressive, Ms Lane. You know, I’m liking Clark’s human more and more.”
rotflol They’re comparing pets now. Aren’t the non-humans adorable?
LOIS: cat *PET*?

“You don’t know Lucifer. He’s impatient and impulsive and he has a habit of getting himself into dangerous situations.”
rotflol

“You should find Lois,” she told Clark.

“She’ll be with Lucifer,” Clark sounded resigned.
laugh

“Well done, Ms Lane!” Lucifer beamed at Lois in pleased surprise.

“Lucifer?” The Detective’s voice came from outside the door.

“Oh, the cavalry’s arrived. In here, Detective!”
laugh

“I can see why you like working with her, she’s feisty.”
clap

Great pacing you’ve got going on there!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi Michael! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
LUCIFER: So, Ms. Lane, tell me your deepest, darkest desire.
LOIS: Clark, naked, covered in molten chocolate. *blinks* I mean, a Pulitzer. Yes. A Pulitzer. Come on Clark, that guy’s obviously a quack!
[Linked Image]

So, Lois is going to be running inside after Lucifer, then Clark’s going to run inside after Lois so he is ready once Lois starts yelling for Superman to please assist in life-preserving measures for her body.
See?
Told ya!
Put that crystal ball away, sir! goofy

laugh Yes, she might lure him into a dark room and keep him there until all his solar-powered energy has been tuckered out.
She might even participate in some of the tuckering!

Wow, I did not expect him to still be alive.
Whew, managed not to telegraph something!

Great pacing you’ve got going on there!
Thank you!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endela!
That Luci-duck is hilarious!
LUCIFER: *Excuse* me?
Put that crystal ball away, sir!
Sooo-rry! (well, not really wink ) And yes, I have been accused of such behavior in the past. [Linked Image]

She might even participate in some of the tuckering!
[Linked Image]
LUCIFER: Well, the devil most definitely approves. I mean, free will and all such…

Whew, managed not to telegraph something!
Yep, that one was a complete surprise.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard