Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Star is so far outside my comfort zone that I almost chickened out of doing her a dozen times, so I hope that one doesn't come off too badly. Luckily, 'Ultra Woman' is one of my favorite episodes -- it's actually the episode that made me write my first ever fanfiction story! -- so it was fun to get to do that one. And who doesn't love the scene between Lois and Clark in the forcefield cages in 'Don't Tug On Superman's Cape'?

I hope you all enjoy! Thank you for reading!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

The world needs Superman. It does, and she’s made a very solemn vow to herself not to be selfish with him. But Clark…Clark needs her. For once in her life, someone needs her.

And she needs him. That look in his eyes. The love in his voice. The truth in his words.

She does want to touch him. Of course she does. But this is enough.

This is everything.

What a heart tugging scene! It took what could have been a mediocre episode and turned it into something very tender and enduring. They were more than friends and less than lovers, but despite the cages, oh, how the sparks flew! Thanks so much Anti-K for a look inside their hearts!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Morgana! The plots of most episodes aren't the important thing, but the moments between these two -- that's, I think, what keeps us all here so many years after the show ended! So glad you enjoyed the peek into their minds!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard