Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
____ falls in love with _____, but can't confess that ____.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tempus falls in love with Lois, but can't confess that because it makes him a hypocrite.

Lex Luthor falls in love with Superman, but can't confess that because the tabloids would have a field day with it.

Perry falls in love with Queen, but can't confess that to his Elvis Lovers Unanimous Group.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Bernie Klein falls in love with stage magic, but can't confess that he unintentionally bamboozled half of the scientists at STAR Labs at the staff Christmas party.

Shallowford
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lex Luthor falls in love with himself, but can't confess that because it would reveal his narcissism.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois Lane falls in love with Clark, but can't confess that she's been seeing Superman.

Mrs. Cox falls in love with Nigel, but can't confess that she's the one that turned him over to the police.

Lex Luthor falls in love with Dr. Kelly, but can't confess that he's been using her.

Jimmy falls in love with Lucy Lane, but can't confess that he still hasn't told Lois he was seeing her sister.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I want all of these fics.

Clark Kent falls in love with Superman, but can't confess that to his psychiatrist.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark falls in love with writing fanfiction, but can't confess that he's been writing Nfic due to embarrassment.

Jimmy falls in love with Superman, but can't confess that to Clark because he thinks Superman is Clark's lover.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The Kents fall in love with Kal-El, but can't confess that they found him in a spaceship.

Clark falls in love with leopard print, but can't confess that he wants his mom to design him a new Suit.

Lois falls in love with decaf, but can't confess that to anyone for fear that the entire newsroom will go on a terrified strike if they find out she's not caffeinated. shock

Lois falls in love with the idea of (eventual) motherhood, but can't confess that to Clark because she's worried that he'll think she means right! this! minute!

Clark falls in love with a kitten, but can't confess that to Lois because she's allergic.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois falls in love with Santa but can't confess because everyone knows she hates jingle bells, snow, and red things.

Lucy falls in love with Robie the Robot but can't confess because...you know, he's a robot.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by SJH
Lucy falls in love with Robie the Robot but can't confess because...you know, he's a robot.

I'm pretty sure there was a Silver Age comic with this plot, except the "robot" was Jimmy in disguise.

~•~
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Clark falls in love with writing fanfiction, but can't confess that he's been writing Nfic due to embarrassment.

Oh I want to read this one!!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by Endelda
The Kents fall in love with Kal-El, but can't confess that they found him in a spaceship.

Clark falls in love with a kitten, but can't confess that to Lois because she's allergic.

Oh both of these are neat! I think the second may have a solution (sort of). Maybe he brings it to his mother and she adopts it.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard