Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#281677 08/20/18 07:13 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
All right! Been a very long time weekend here, and I don't anticipate things slowing down, so I considered waiting a week to post this but here we go again! In case you haven't noticed, these "act breaks" are somewhat arbitrary, just a way to sort out the comments and avoid any future spoilers (if you're clicking on act 5 comments, you darn well should be into act 5 goofy )

Anywho. Comments below for Act 3: Poison Kiss! Hope you're still enjoying smile Chapter 35 is ready to read!

Last edited by Mouserocks; 08/20/18 11:05 PM.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Forgot to post the link to the new chapter yesterday... Chapter 36 is up! Enjoy!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
What? Mouse is posting before ten in the morning? Happy Monday! Here's chapter 37 for your reading pleasure!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Midnight counts! Happy Wednesday, and here's Chapter 38 ! Enjoy!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I still find it weird that 'Jimmy' is referred to as 'James' in this twisted Universe you've created Mouse.

Nice to see somethings don't change though. Perry is still protective of Lois and given what we know about Mr. Kent I don't blame him one bit.

LOL at Bobby being referred to as 'Robert'

Okay that's all I've got time for right now. Thought I'd drop a line since ACT 3 seemed lonely for FDK.

laugh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
I still find it weird that 'Jimmy' is referred to as 'James' in this twisted Universe you've created Mouse.

Nice to see somethings don't change though. Perry is still protective of Lois and given what we know about Mr. Kent I don't blame him one bit.

LOL at Bobby being referred to as 'Robert'

Okay that's all I've got time for right now. Thought I'd drop a line since ACT 3 seemed lonely for FDK.

Haha, thanks! I liked playing around with the secondary characters a bit, especially Jimmy and Bobby. Little more of a blank slate to work with Bobby though, so it was fun. Thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 39 is up now! Have a happy Monday everyone!

--Mark Twain
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awww, SuperSneak still has a soft spot for orphans. But wait, who's behind the experiments if it's not him? And EW LEX NO, is he seriously planning to roofie Lois?!

I hope she jumps Clark right in front of him (although I'm not sure that would be such a good idea with this Clark >.> )

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Endelda
EW LEX NO, is he seriously planning to roofie Lois?!

I hope she jumps Clark right in front of him (although I'm not sure that would be such a good idea with this Clark >.> )

Okay, I"m sorry E I literally choked on my drink reading this. I'm fine by the way but lol. The mental image is there forever. But yeah that would be a sweet revenge for Luthor's nefarious plans. Sicko.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Endelda
Awww, SuperSneak still has a soft spot for orphans.

Yeah, Clark has a hard time with letting things go, so the orphan thing is gonna stick with him a while.

But wait, who's behind the experiments if it's not him? And EW LEX NO, is he seriously planning to roofie Lois?!

grin So many questions. Who is behind the smart kids debacle? And Lex is slowly but surely spiraling out of control. If he had a way to keep Lois his forever, he's darn well gonna try.

Hehehe, I gotta say, if Lex was standing right there, Clark would probably go for it, ask questions later. evil

Okay, I"m sorry E I literally choked on my drink reading this. I'm fine by the way but lol. The mental image is there forever. But yeah that would be a sweet revenge for Luthor's nefarious plans. Sicko.

Hahaha that's great! rotflol Poor Val laugh

Thanks for all your comments! Chapter 40 is up and ready to read! Enjoy! Questions will be answered soon.

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww, big bad evil dark Clark has a soft spot. Nice description of our entrepreneur, ruthless Clark Kent's place. Sounds intriguing.

I see Lois is getting pulled in deeper here. So she doesn't like people telling her what to do and she keeps running toward dark Clark...

Lex: Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile

Lois: I make my own decisions! **jumps dark Clark's bones**
Clark: You're now in charge of all the decision making from now until eternity...

**renames organization**

Lex: I don't know what you're talking about officer. I don't own anything called LL Enterprises.

Lois and Dark Clark: **Evil Laugh**

Lex: Somebody save me. I know I'm basically a doormat with rapist tendencies and I have a severe drinking problem but someone take pity on me please!!

******************************************************************************************************************************

Lex: **wakes up from nightmare** It's time to up the game.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Awww, big bad evil dark Clark has a soft spot. Nice description of our entrepreneur, ruthless Clark Kent's place. Sounds intriguing.

I see Lois is getting pulled in deeper here. So she doesn't like people telling her what to do and she keeps running toward dark Clark...

Meanwhile

Clark: You're now in charge of all the decision making from now until eternity...

**renames organization**

Lex: I don't know what you're talking about officer. I don't own anything called LL Enterprises.

Lex: Somebody save me. I know I'm basically a doormat with rapist tendencies and I have a severe drinking problem but someone take pity on me please!!

Hahahaha! lol thanks for the laugh Val! I can neither confirm nor deny how accurate this is. Lex is definitely not someone worth pitying though goofy

Chapter 41 is up now! Happy Monday!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Mouserocks

Meanwhile

**renames organization**

Hahahaha! lol thanks for the laugh Val! I can neither confirm nor deny how accurate this is. Lex is definitely not someone worth pitying though goofy

Chapter 41 is up now! Happy Monday!

I'm glad my random thoughts could put a smile on your face Mouse. smile1

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Happy Wednesday! Chapter 42 is up and ready to read! Hope you enjoy the smooches. sloppy

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Happy Monday! Chapter 43 is up and ready to read!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh noooo! Dark Clark is going to finally get his Lois fix. Clark's past might be catching up with him. Nice part!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh noooo! Dark Clark is going to finally get his Lois fix. Clark's past might be catching up with him. Nice part!

Hehehe. More to come on that front... Today in fact! Chapter 44 is up and ready to read!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Make love to me, Clark."

Ohhhhh, this can't end good...or can it wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Happy Monday! Here's today's chapter only a little late... Been a crazy week or two, so I considered taking a week hiatus, but I think I'm gonna save it for next week. So for now, here's chapter 45! Enjoy!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Mouse! wave

Oh, wow, I almost feel bad for our little dark Clark here. All those hormones and urges raging and that pesky little conscience peeks up and ruins it all. devilsplat

I'm guessing there will be hell to pay when that stuff wears off. Poor Lucy though. Hope someone can get to her before Nigel digs himself any deeper than he already is. dizzy

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Hey Mouse! wave

Oh, wow, I almost feel bad for our little dark Clark here. All those hormones and urges raging and that pesky little conscience peeks up and ruins it all. devilsplat

I'm guessing there will be hell to pay when that stuff wears off. Poor Lucy though. Hope someone can get to her before Nigel digs himself any deeper than he already is. dizzy

lol Hell to pay, indeed. devil Lucy's fate will change shortly, and Nigel's fate... Well, I can't give all away, can I?

Chapter 46 is up and ready to read!

Side note: I normally take a week break between Acts, but just this once I'm going to have to take it early. Sad to say, you're going to have to wait till Monday, October 8th to read how it all turns out! There's a lot going on IRL, and it's going to take a bit to get settled down again. I'll resume my usual posting schedule after that. I might be pretty silent here on the boards too until things get settled.

See you in a week and a half! And enjoy! Hope I didn't leave you on too bad a cliffhanger ( and to think, I could have ended it with Lois asking Clark to make love to her wink that would have been too evil).

--Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard