Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mouse!

Oooh, yes please!!! That would be hilarious/delicious hahaha!
Fun fact: I’ve just dug out my LnC albums. Well, they were stashed perfectly fine in my book cupboard, so there was no actual digging involved. But I digress. Given how Mark never told his history, and there would have to be a bit of fudging involved, but what if Mark Spencer was actually Mark Kent and it’s a bit later than 2011, say, 2020 or so. The down-to-earth parents are actually down-to-earth grandparents who may or may not have moved to Kansas City in their later years. [Linked Image] Biggest question would be, would Abby gush over Mark’s famous reporter parents? And not learn that his father is actually, well… At least not as quickly as she did with Mark’s own secret identity.[Linked Image]

Hmmmmmmm.... Maybe your comment inspired me a little. Maybe Lois will discover all the heroes and write articles about all of them, bar one (because he's Batman).
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I've been reading Love and Capes when I need a smirk, it's great. And I love how this shows that Clark still considers himself the farm boy from nowhere, even though he's been Superman for years now. Thanks for the grins!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Fun fact: I’ve just dug out my LnC albums. Well, they were stashed perfectly fine in my book cupboard, so there was no actual digging involved. But I digress. Given how Mark never told his history, and there would have to be a bit of fudging involved, but what if Mark Spencer was actually Mark Kent and it’s a bit later than 2011, say, 2020 or so. The down-to-earth parents are actually down-to-earth grandparents who may or may not have moved to Kansas City in their later years. Biggest question would be, would Abby gush over Mark’s famous reporter parents? And not learn that his father is actually, well… At least not as quickly as she did with Mark’s own secret identity.

Oooohhh! Yes! I love that idea! *nudges bunny at you*

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
I've been reading Love and Capes when I need a smirk, it's great.
Seconded!

And I love how this shows that Clark still considers himself the farm boy from nowhere, even though he's been Superman for years now. Thanks for the grins!

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed. I really wanted Clark to be completely gawking while Superman in this, so it was fun to write. Thanks for commenting!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you for a splendid story, full of laugh, tenderness and acute psychology. I really enjoyed it. I won’t begin to quote too much, as I would quote the entire story, but…
"But Lois Lane gets the superhero introductions. It's practically a rule."
This made me laugh! Trust Lois to be Top Banana each time she can be!
And this was just awesome:
She froze with her hands above her keyboard, and turned to face him with wide eyes. "Oh my god," she murmured, looking at him in a whole new light. "That's why the glasses?! All this time, I thought you were just being smug, and then I figured it was because both your parents wore glasses... But it was because Wonder Woman wore glasses?!"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard