Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281543 07/28/18 04:20 PM
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I got a request to post another part, so here you are. Writing's a little slow right now, due to summer vacation season and a few other things. We'll try to keep posting at a regular-ish schedule...assuming the muse keeps guiding me. Hope you enjoy!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Kerth
Kerth
Omg! Sorry I'm so late to commenting on this one (especially seeing as I requested it...). Computer died with half a thread's worth of FDK written up and I kept telling myself I'd wait till my screen got fixed... but now it's been forever and a day so I'm just replying now!

Another great chapter! The scene with Laura and her in laws was great, especially the fact that Christy couldn't wrap her mind around it and Tom was just matter of fact about it. lol had me laughing. I also thought the bonding between Cruz and Jon was sweet-- talking about discovering his father was Superman. Very cute. Your characters are so personable, it makes them very easy to relate to.

Wish I had more time today, but hopefully you'll post another chapter soon! Can't wait to see where this all leads.

wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard