Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mwhahahahahaha!

Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Nothing gets past Grandma Tildy. Such a sweet encounter with both the little boy and Grandma. This was such a poignant chapter. Cartharic for Clark. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the conversation!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Baduhbum...and up next in Vicki's wall of torture Clark Kent will turn into a puddle frozen with fear and unable to move. Let's all watch and see what happens...

(I kid I kid) lol but it is fun to tease.

Great part as always. I like how you got in Clark's head and showed him helping Benji make the right decision. The reaction to Grandma Tidly and Chen was a nice touch.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SupesFan
Nothing gets past Grandma Tildy. Such a sweet encounter with both the little boy and Grandma. This was such a poignant chapter. Cartharic for Clark. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the conversation!

Haha! Nope! Grandma's crafty as a fox. Nothing at all gets by her. wink Glad you liked the chapter. I had a lot of fun, bringing Clark back to Grandma's. And, of course, with being evil enough to let Grandma recognize him.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Baduhbum...and up next in Vicki's wall of torture Clark Kent will turn into a puddle frozen with fear and unable to move. Let's all watch and see what happens...

(I kid I kid) lol but it is fun to tease.

Great part as always. I like how you got in Clark's head and showed him helping Benji make the right decision. The reaction to Grandma Tidly and Chen was a nice touch.

Clark's sweating for sure. Just the tip of the iceberg that I have planned for him. I'm surprised he's still letting me write for him after this story, to be honest. Must be a glutton for punishment or something. wink

Glad you liked the part. It's amazing how many people Clark can related to, based on his past, huh? smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Features Writer
Features Writer
Catching up on my reading, and what do I find? A cliffie! That'll teach me. lol

Seriously, great part. Loved Clark opening up to Benji. Grandma Tildy is priceless. Benji is definitely in the right place the way Grandma Tildy and Chen reacted. Looking forward to the rest of the conversation.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Catching up on my reading, and what do I find? A cliffie! That'll teach me. lol

Seriously, great part. Loved Clark opening up to Benji. Grandma Tildy is priceless. Benji is definitely in the right place the way Grandma Tildy and Chen reacted. Looking forward to the rest of the conversation.

Thanks so much! Glad you liked the part. I LOVED letting Grandma get the drop on Clark in this chapter. If you think she's priceless now, just wait until the next chapter! She's a shrewd woman.

I liked letting Clark be able to drop his guard with Benji and Jack. Makes him feel like even his prior homelessness has a purpose and a silver lining to it.

More to come soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Chen and Grandma Tildy are back! And Grandma knows. hyper

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Chen and Grandma Tildy are back! And Grandma knows. hyper

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

Of course Grandma knows. She's got Grandma vision! laugh

More coming up in a bit!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard