#281172 06/30/18 12:15 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Enjoy the weekend!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
All those policemen are probably going to go around showing all their buddies the picture they got with Superman. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
All those policemen are probably going to go around showing all their buddies the picture they got with Superman. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Haha oh yeah they are! But, who can blame them? wink

New chapter, going up in a few minutes.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And catching up on things, Vicki.

Awww, they're so cute!

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Home.

Lois had made Metropolis his home, more than anything else in the world could have. Sure, working for The Daily Planet was great, but without Lois, it was just a job. With/i] Lois, it was Clark’s dream come true.

She also made it possible for him to pull on the Superman outfit each day. When he’d first created the hero, it had been refreshing for him to be able to use his powers in the full view of others, out in the sunlight, letting the world see what he could do. But it had also been far more demanding than he’d ever anticipated. He’d known, on some level, that Superman would be sought after. Everyone would want to meet the powerful alien. People would call for his aid.

He’d still [i]seriously
underestimated how in-demand Superman would actually wind up being.

Everyone wanted a piece of the hero. There had been demands for his endorsement on products, calls for licensing rights so people could profit off his image and his S “logo” – as they put it. Everyone wanted him to support their cause, their charity, be there for the unveiling of a new business, or hospital, or school. And then there were the calls for help. All over the world, when people needed him, they cried out for Superman. And even if they didn’t, Clark would catch wind of a situation where only he could help – a raging wildfire, a mudslide, a plane going down over the ocean, the threat of war between two countries.

Psst! I think you missed some code here

Love the reference to Lois being home to him. He really needs to up his game and just sit her down and tell her already. Cute moment at the end with the officers. If they had social media in this universe I'm sure every officer would be posting and bragging about meeting the big "S" man.

Love how this one turned out. Great job!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
And catching up on things, Vicki.

Awww, they're so cute!

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Home.

Lois had made Metropolis his home, more than anything else in the world could have. Sure, working for The Daily Planet was great, but without Lois, it was just a job. With/i] Lois, it was Clark’s dream come true.

She also made it possible for him to pull on the Superman outfit each day. When he’d first created the hero, it had been refreshing for him to be able to use his powers in the full view of others, out in the sunlight, letting the world see what he could do. But it had also been far more demanding than he’d ever anticipated. He’d known, on some level, that Superman would be sought after. Everyone would want to meet the powerful alien. People would call for his aid.

He’d still [i]seriously
underestimated how in-demand Superman would actually wind up being.

Everyone wanted a piece of the hero. There had been demands for his endorsement on products, calls for licensing rights so people could profit off his image and his S “logo” – as they put it. Everyone wanted him to support their cause, their charity, be there for the unveiling of a new business, or hospital, or school. And then there were the calls for help. All over the world, when people needed him, they cried out for Superman. And even if they didn’t, Clark would catch wind of a situation where only he could help – a raging wildfire, a mudslide, a plane going down over the ocean, the threat of war between two countries.

Psst! I think you missed some code here

Love the reference to Lois being home to him. He really needs to up his game and just sit her down and tell her already. Cute moment at the end with the officers. If they had social media in this universe I'm sure every officer would be posting and bragging about meeting the big "S" man.

Love how this one turned out. Great job!

Thanks, Val! But where's the fun in letting Clark tell her this early in the story? wink Clark's the master of procrastination, huh?

You bet all those officers are showing off to their family and friends. Wouldn't surprise me if copies of the pic went out with the family Christmas cards that year!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard