Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#280881 06/08/18 01:15 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here we go, the conclusion to my Batman crossover trilogy! Thank you all for sticking with this massive undertaking of mine!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol Well, this certainly puts the pressure on to get the rest of this cleaned up, doesn't it? thud

Well, let's see here, a bombing connected to Lex Luthor this early in the story? Hmmm, I raise your bold hand and offer up a 'let's see how quickly they can prove it'...

devilsplat evil

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
This was so worth the wait. I love the expanded mini interaction with Stern. These rich backstory tidbits create such a rich trapestry. I agree, drinks from glass containers do taste better than those from cans or plastic. Clark, take my advice. Tell Lois you moonlight in tights. What is your planned posting schedule? To think I slept, not realizing a posting occurred. That won’t happen again if I can help it! I want to set an alert for updates.

Kerth
Kerth
(ducks head down and covers ears)

Lalalalalala... I can't believe you're already posting this when I still need to read book 2! shock peep

Just wanted to say I'm super excited that you're posting and hopefully will flood you with comments soon! hyper So much reading to do!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
rotflol Well, this certainly puts the pressure on to get the rest of this cleaned up, doesn't it? thud

Well, let's see here, a bombing connected to Lex Luthor this early in the story? Hmmm, I raise your bold hand and offer up a 'let's see how quickly they can prove it'...

devilsplat evil

Haha, we're all good. We have 9 weeks of material ready, after all! wink

Bombing connected, but the my evil twisted muse knows no bounds! (Not at all surprising) laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SupesFan
This was so worth the wait. I love the expanded mini interaction with Stern. These rich backstory tidbits create such a rich trapestry. I agree, drinks from glass containers do taste better than those from cans or plastic. Clark, take my advice. Tell Lois you moonlight in tights. What is your planned posting schedule? To think I slept, not realizing a posting occurred. That won’t happen again if I can help it! I want to set an alert for updates.

Aww, thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it. Lots of stuff happening in this story, so stay tuned!

Posting will likely be Fri/Sat weekly. Depends on what's going on and how exhausted the kids make me. wink But I always try to stick as close to an exact weekly schedule as I can.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
(ducks head down and covers ears)

Lalalalalala... I can't believe you're already posting this when I still need to read book 2! shock peep

Just wanted to say I'm super excited that you're posting and hopefully will flood you with comments soon! hyper So much reading to do!

Haha, sorry Mouse! But if I don't start posting, I'll run out of year! lol

Enjoy the read once you get the chance. I look forward to diving into the flood. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay the new part is here! smile

I read this back when it was posted, but wasn't signed in and forgot to come back and post comments.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay the new part is here! smile

I read this back when it was posted, but wasn't signed in and forgot to come back and post comments.

Thanks for reading and please enjoy the rest of it! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
Woohoo! Finally getting a chance to start reading this, and what a start! Lex Luthor revealed! Clark's secret somehow still not! Fabulous set up going on. The added element of Clark knowing Luthor more personally really is great, and I can't wait to see what sort of conflicts arise from the more personal connection. I have a feeling that will only give Lex more pleasure in attempting to destroy him.

Great start! Can't wait to keep reading and find out all the how's and why's. I loved the first two books so much I'm so excited for this one!

wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Woohoo! Finally getting a chance to start reading this, and what a start! Lex Luthor revealed! Clark's secret somehow still not! Fabulous set up going on. The added element of Clark knowing Luthor more personally really is great, and I can't wait to see what sort of conflicts arise from the more personal connection. I have a feeling that will only give Lex more pleasure in attempting to destroy him.

Great start! Can't wait to keep reading and find out all the how's and why's. I loved the first two books so much I'm so excited for this one!

wave

Thanks, Mouse! Glad you're enjoying it all so far. I have lots of fun twists and turns planned out for this story, so please, enjoy the ride!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard