Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#280114 04/26/18 09:15 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

In the next installment of "Rules Series" Lois and Clark deal with a nosy Top Copy reporter that's determined to expose Superman's secret identity just as a secret witness is readied to testify against an Intergang assassin. (7 of 10)

I know I know. It's been a bit late coming. Finally got some time to sit down and comb over this one. This one has a PG-13 version, and an NFIC version so choose your poison so to speak. Hope everyone enjoys. FDK appreciated as always.

Posting schedule: Thursdays

Huge thanks to Vicki and Feli for helping flesh out some of this. hail

peep

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay! Another chapter! I'm enjoying the story very much... (Can't you post sooner?)

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
Yay! Another chapter! I'm enjoying the story very much... (Can't you post sooner?)

Ask and yee shall receive. wave

Here's Chapter 2

Glad you're enjoying this one.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Val, do you have a link that would have all of the Rules stories to date that would be in order? I need to go back and try and to remember where I left off reading. Thanks huh !

Top Banana
Top Banana

In the TOCs (second page right now) is:

Rules Series TOC

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Superjan
Hi Val, do you have a link that would have all of the Rules stories to date that would be in order? I need to go back and try and to remember where I left off reading. Thanks huh !

Hey Superjan!

Mike already beat me to it. I created a Series TOC in both the PG and the N-Rated TOC forums

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Chapter 3 is up.

Where did Lois go when she stormed out of her apartment in Chapter 2? Clark's apartment of course!

Enjoy! smile1

All comments are welcome.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great story! I'm enjoying it very much...
Your Diana is delightfully nasty, and I love Lois's conversation with Ellen in chapter 3.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Great story! I'm enjoying it very much...
Your Diana is delightfully nasty, and I love Lois's conversation with Ellen in chapter 3.

Hey Millefeuilles! Thanks for commenting!

I'm glad you're enjoying my take on Diana and Lois' heart to heart with her mother. Next chapter brings a lot more fun in the mix. Chapter 4 is up.

Enjoy! hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, talk about an avalanche. jawdrop

I believe I got buried.

Chapter 5 coming up in a few.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Those poor kids just can't catch a break, can they? If it's not one swarm of relatives, it's another lol.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part One

“I’m sorry.” Mayson finally said. “You’re right. You and Clark have been more than fair to me and helped with a number of these Intergang cases. But my orders are coming from way up. This is huge. We can’t afford for anything to get out.” She said, reclaiming her seat and whispering in a harsh whisper.

So glad Lois and Mayson were able to have lunch together like ladies. The pressure Mayson is under is very real. Lois should repeat that especially since someone in that department is singing like a canary.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hullo, folc4etc, just to let you know that I'm still reading and still loving it, even if I've fallen behind... and for commenting, too!! blush RL got in the way! (grumble)

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Endelda
Those poor kids just can't catch a break, can they? If it's not one swarm of relatives, it's another lol.

Hey Endelda!

Yeah they have the worst luck don't they? More progress in the next part I promise.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Part One

“I’m sorry.” Mayson finally said. “You’re right. You and Clark have been more than fair to me and helped with a number of these Intergang cases. But my orders are coming from way up. This is huge. We can’t afford for anything to get out.” She said, reclaiming her seat and whispering in a harsh whisper.

So glad Lois and Mayson were able to have lunch together like ladies. The pressure Mayson is under is very real. Lois should repeat that especially since someone in that department is singing like a canary.

Hey Morgana!

Glad you had a chance to catch up on this one. Yes, there is a lot going on at the DA's office. I figured they're both professionals and capable of putting aside their differences and moving on like adults.

Hullo, folc4etc, just to let you know that I'm still reading and still loving it, even if I've fallen behind... and for commenting, too!! blush RL got in the way! (grumble)

Hey Mille!

Glad you're still enjoying this one. Next chapter is coming up here in a few.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
<Bump>

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Four

Diana Stride was really sneaky putting the kryptonite on Lois’ lipstick rather than luring Superman to her place and doing the deed herself. Hmmm, maybe we have under estimated her abilities as a villainess?

Really having fun with your story, truly relaxes me!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Five

Awww, Bernie was in this story! He is the only person to call in a situation like the one our favorite duo is facing. The solution to the problem was much more believable than what was presented in the show. Felt sorry for poor Lois having to drink that goo and then throw up who knows how many times. dizzy

Diana Stride was caught. Michael DiSanto is no doubt relieved.

Nigel is back in town with Gretchen Kelly? That can’t be good.

On to Part Six ...

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part Four

Diana Stride was really sneaky putting the kryptonite on Lois’ lipstick rather than luring Superman to her place and doing the deed herself. Hmmm, maybe we have under estimated her abilities as a villainess?

Really having fun with your story, truly relaxes me!

Hi Morgana! wave Thanks for stopping by to read this one. Yes, I figured Diana Stride would be sneaky like that. At the moment she doesn't have a way to get close to him but Lois Lane does wink If she's smart enough to come up with Kryptonite laced lipstick and take out the rich and famous without anyone noticing she's smart enough to use the girlfriend to kill her target, right?

Part Five

Awww, Bernie was in this story! He is the only person to call in a situation like the one our favorite duo is facing. The solution to the problem was much more believable than what was presented in the show. Felt sorry for poor Lois having to drink that goo and then throw up who knows how many times. dizzy

Diana Stride was caught. Michael DiSanto is no doubt relieved.

Nigel is back in town with Gretchen Kelly? That can’t be good.

On to Part Six ...

Yes, I hated the 'solution' that was presented in the show. I mean he's injested a radioactive substance and is weak and vulnerable yet he's super enough to sit in the middle of a nuclear plant and burn the Kryptonite out? Um, no...

Nigel and Gretchen are up to no good for sure. Enjoy part 6 smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard