Next Thread
Print Thread
#280229 05/04/18 03:29 PM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
As Perry says, "There are no old stories, just new angles." Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to choose an event -- it could be one that occurred on the show, one that was mentioned but took place off screen, or something completely original -- and write an article about it for the Daily Planet. The catch? You must write it in the style of one of the characters on the show.

Bonus points if you take an event and write different articles about it, each as a different character. Feel free to go beyond just Lois and Clark. How would Cat write about the event? Ralph? Jimmy? What if Perry decided to write the article?

Would Cat's focus be on what people were wearing and who was speaking with whom? Would Ralph zero in on any food being served? (Just to be clear, since I mentioned clothing and food: I mean "event" in the more general sense of something taking place, not just in the narrower sense of an affair, a banquet, etc.)

If you want an event to get you started, you could always discuss a Superman rescue. Or how about a Kerth ceremony? (Hmmm... How would Lois's writing about a Superman rescue differ from first season to fourth season?)

Joy,
Lynn

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is an interesting challenge. The event that springs to mind for me is the White Orchid Ball. Jimmy, Cat, Lois, Clark. Four different perspectives. I've never tried anything like this before, but I'll mull it over.

Thanks!

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi BJ,

Thanks for nibbling on this idea. I look forward to reading the article(s) you post. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard