Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#280479 05/14/18 06:55 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay, sorry. It's been long enough waiting for this one. Hopefully the next chapter won't be quite so long... maybe a week.

Thoughts go here! Hope you all enjoy.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He looked a little proud, and she imagined he was already planning the prettiest lighting for his features, the best lines to put him in the limelight and her good graces. She’d bait him like a fish and then back him into a corner. She squared her shoulders, prepared to hook him just a little more--

Ha! Nice to see Lois is able to see right through Lex's conniving ways.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
Glad to have another chapter. Enjoyed the moment between Clark and Lois on the balcony before Lex interrupted. Thank you.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Yay! You posted! I really enjoyed this part. I really like Lucy’s influence on Lois. Loved Lois and Clark’s little moments together and how it seems Lois will see through Luthor much earlier than in the series.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! The story is back and now Lucy knows about Clark.

I wonder if Lucy let Havana stay up past her bedtime and what else they may have done while Mommy wasn't around. goofy

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very good part. More soon?
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Morgana
Ha! Nice to see Lois is able to see right through Lex's conniving ways.

Thanks! I figure this Lois wouldn't be quite so easily wooed by Lex's smooth ways. In the show, she's a driven career woman, but she's aware of her lonliness on some level. Lex's charms are appealing in that sense. But how I have her in this fic, she's not looking for that void to be filled in her life, at least not right now. Her time is already consumed with her daughter, her illness, and her career. Lex's moves just come across as lewd, if not suspect.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Glad to have another chapter. Enjoyed the moment between Clark and Lois on the balcony before Lex interrupted. Thank you.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it (and yes, sorry the next chapter has taken so long). I liked writing the little moment on the balcony too. smile

Originally Posted by jackiek
Yay! You posted! I really enjoyed this part. I really like Lucy’s influence on Lois. Loved Lois and Clark’s little moments together and how it seems Lois will see through Luthor much earlier than in the series.

peep Uhm, been a while on this one... chapter 10 going up soon! Glad you thought Lucy performed well here, took me awhile to get that scene right. The issue with Lex will be an ongoing one, but it's definitely not going in the normal direction. See above for my thoughts on why Lois isn't falling for Luthor's charms.

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay! The story is back and now Lucy knows about Clark.

I wonder if Lucy let Havana stay up past her bedtime and what else they may have done while Mommy wasn't around. goofy

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

Thanks! Of course Lucy did haha! Pillow forts and chaos galore! More coming soon.

Originally Posted by Artemis
Very good part. More soon?

Haha, thanks, and yes. Thanks to all of you who've stuck with it still. RL has been more hectic than usual with weddings and hospitals and family and work, but cross your fingers and I should be able to post chapter 10 this weekend. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard