Print Thread
#280234 05/04/18 10:10 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
All I Ask - Part 1

All I Ask - Part 2

And Part 3 can be found here.

Love to hear what you thought of part 3! Thanks for reading, everyone!

Tracey smile

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! That was some kiss! dance Love how much it affected Lois even if she won’t completely admit it. Glad she told him she’s going to turn Lex down. Don’t let our boy suffer too much. goofy

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Kerth
Kerth
Love the kisses! And she said she's not going to accept Lex's proposal! clap There's hope. I'm still a little concerned how Lex is going to react to that... but Clark needs the reassurance. I hope Lois doesn't think too hard and talk herself out of anything...

Looking forward to part 4!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Augh. Those kisses. SO GOOD.

Glad Lois is seeing reason! Looking forward to more!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
All I ask is he kiss her like that again!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm amazed that Lois was able to walk all the way to the couch after being kissed like that by Clark, never mind all the way out the door.
*fans herself and looks forward to the next chapter*

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh my goodness! What a part. Clark really laid everything on the line. So glad she intends to turn down Lex’s proposal.

Now will somebody please turn on the air conditioner? What a kiss.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the fdk, all! It's so fun to be able to interact with readers. Glad you seemed to like this part!

Wow! That was some kiss! dance Love how much it affected Lois even if she won’t completely admit it. Glad she told him she’s going to turn Lex down. Don’t let our boy suffer too much. goofy

Thank you, jackiek! One of my favorite parts of this story was imagining how Lois would react to a kiss like that from Clark! But I have to thank Kathy, because she was the one who forced me to look a little deeper at Lois's reaction. (Beta-readers sometimes save your life!)

And I don't really like Clark to suffer too much, either! Lois just has to get this pesky little situation with Lex figured out.

I'm still a little concerned how Lex is going to react to that... but Clark needs the reassurance. I hope Lois doesn't think too hard and talk herself out of anything...

Thanks for commenting, Mouserocks! I hope that I answer your question about Lex soon...

Augh. Those kisses. SO GOOD.

Thank you, Anna! So glad that you liked them!

All I ask is he kiss her like that again!

LOL, SJH! I loved this comment. Maybe he will!

I'm amazed that Lois was able to walk all the way to the couch after being kissed like that by Clark, never mind all the way out the door. *fans herself and looks forward to the next chapter*

Thanks, Endelda! Well, it wasn't too far too the couch, thankfully wink And she was shaky when she had to get all the way to the door at the end. It wasn't an easy feat to move anywhere after that interlude wink

Oh my goodness! What a part. Clark really laid everything on the line. So glad she intends to turn down Lex’s proposal.

Now will somebody please turn on the air conditioner? What a kiss.

Thanks for the fdk, Morgana! He did really lay it all out there... Well, he did earlier in the park with his words, and now he laid it all out there with his actions. But to be fair, Lois asked for it wink I had to laugh at your air conditioner comment - so glad the kisses worked for you!

Thanks, everyone! Onto Part 4?

Tracey smile

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I enjoyed this part very much. It’s always interesting to explore Lois’s thoughts about Clark, especially at this stage of their relationship. Her denial is exasperating and endearing.

Loved the kisses. Woot! Woot!

While not surprising that she ran home to process what happened, I’m glad that she told Clark that she won’t accept Lex’s proposal. That’s got to be a load off of both their minds.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard