Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#279322 03/04/18 05:45 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
And complications ensue... Comments here. wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh my! That was heartbreaking! Clark is so cute with Havana. I hope Lois will give Clark a chance to get to know his daughter and for them to get to know each other. Is her illness possibly the curse?

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He grasped for the right word, but she collected herself before he found any. "Get out."

"Lois--"

"Get out of my house!"

She pushed him a few steps back until he was out the door and she slammed it in his face.

Clark, you are a gentleman, but still a lunkhead.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. He is still basically a stranger to Lois and she has a baby to protect. How did he really think Lois would react when he started talking about things that sound completely crazy and impossible? Then floating after all of that? Definitely not a good idea. He really needs to slow down and start thinking about what he's doing before he just goes out and does it. Otherwise Lois will never let him anywhere near her or her kid.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, Lady Loisette is right, Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. I understand why he may be doing it, but it is scaring Lois even more.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry for the delay! I need this flu to die before I do. thud

Originally Posted by jackiek
Oh my! That was heartbreaking! Clark is so cute with Havana. I hope Lois will give Clark a chance to get to know his daughter and for them to get to know each other. Is her illness possibly the curse?

Lots of good questions! Thanks, glad you liked the Clark and Havana scenes. Her illness is related to Clark, but that's all I'll say for now.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark, you are a gentleman, but still a lunkhead.

Indeed. laugh

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. He is still basically a stranger to Lois and she has a baby to protect. How did he really think Lois would react when he started talking about things that sound completely crazy and impossible? Then floating after all of that? Definitely not a good idea. He really needs to slow down and start thinking about what he's doing before he just goes out and does it. Otherwise Lois will never let him anywhere near her or her kid.

Yes, very true. Will be addressed in the next few chapters, but to be fair... drama. evil And he's reacting to this all in the moment.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Wow, Lady Loisette is right, Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. I understand why he may be doing it, but it is scaring Lois even more.

/Rubs hands together/ Yup. Don't worry, I promised a happy ending with this, and it'll come back up before too long. Clark is, as Morgana said, just a lunkhead. smile

More to come tomorrow.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
whinging Poor Clark! But also, poor Lois! That's quite a shock to find out your baby daddy has weird powers. I'm glad he didn't drag it out, though. Not coming clean until later would have been even more disastrous, I think.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ouch! too much information isn’t necessarily a great thing, Clark ! One could suppose he learned how to deliver the news, being a journalist and all… tsk tsk tsk
Great chapter, Mouse ! I loved the way you’re making the reader hope that Lois’s illness is probably connected to Clark’s DNA and being pregnant with an half-kryptonian child.
Loving how this story develops… and cannot wait to read more. Wait, there IS more on the boards! <HUGE grin>

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard