Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#279732 03/29/18 05:17 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here. No promises this time about putting up chapters on any sort of schedule. I'm a little all over the map right now. dizzy

Hope you all like twists as much as I do. grin

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
He debated how to answer that question, smiled like it was a joke. "As fast as the machine will let me."

The man snorted a laugh. "Really."
Love this line.

Preston Carpenter held out his hand finally for a shake. "Welcome to the Metropolis Star."
Any place but here. Come one, I have a feeling this is not going to be a good thing.

"Finally. Where have you been all morning?"
I'm so happy she tracked him down.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I love that they are making progress and that Lois agreed to see Dr. Klein. A hold up? Now? Arg! Maybe Clark saving everyone’s life will make Lois see him in a new light?

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, Mouse! I understand about promises and posting schedules. With a tale this rich with angst, WHAM, and WAFF, though, I think we'll cut you some slack.

Nothing like an armed robbery to entice the readers to come back for the next episode. You're really pulling out all the stops here. I'm glad that Lois has agreed to see Bernie, although I wonder if he'll also be treating her for a gunshot wound.

Yes, you would be that cruel... evil

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Love this line.
Thanks.

Any place but here. Come one, I have a feeling this is not going to be a good thing.
You've got good instincts. evil To be fair, I almost had him go work for LNN, but I thought that might be a bridge too far.

I'm so happy she tracked him down.

Yep! More resolutions to come soon.

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by jackiek
I love that they are making progress and that Lois agreed to see Dr. Klein. A hold up? Now? Arg! Maybe Clark saving everyone’s life will make Lois see him in a new light?

Thanks! Glad you like where we're heading. And of course there's a hold up now... that would be very un-Mouse of me if there wasn't. angel-devil More to come soon-ish.

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Hey, Mouse! I understand about promises and posting schedules. With a tale this rich with angst, WHAM, and WAFF, though, I think we'll cut you some slack.
Aww, thanks. sloppy Not too much slack though. I've got another story I've got to start posting soon, and it's a lot heavier than this one. jump

Nothing like an armed robbery to entice the readers to come back for the next episode. You're really pulling out all the stops here. I'm glad that Lois has agreed to see Bernie, although I wonder if he'll also be treating her for a gunshot wound.

Yes, you would be that cruel...
What? Moi? Never. devil No stopping this train. It's been off the rails since it left the station... But yeah, Lois will be seeing Bernie soon. (Not an admission of guilt, I promise!)

--Mark Twain
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Just read parts 1-6 tonight. Delightful, great AU, looking forward to the rest of the tale.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
They are making progress and Lois will meet with Bernie! hyper

So now the question is, how does Clark know our favorite multitasking scientist?

A robbery at Uncle Mike's? Don't tell me. Baby Rage figures into this story somehow?

Come back here and finish this ASAP! whinging

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark is finally starting handle things a little better with Lois.

The ending makes me really interested in seeing the next part. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Framework4
Just read parts 1-6 tonight. Delightful, great AU, looking forward to the rest of the tale.

Thanks! Glad you're liking it so far. Chapter 7 is up. laugh

Originally Posted by Morgana
They are making progress and Lois will meet with Bernie! hyper

So now the question is, how does Clark know our favorite multitasking scientist?
Will be vaguely answered in chapter 8.

A robbery at Uncle Mike's? Don't tell me. Baby Rage figures into this story somehow?
Sorry to disappoint, but no. I just stole the plot idea for the situation. There is a reference to something more going on in the background, but no Baby Rage in this fic.

Come back here and finish this ASAP!

Chapter 7 is up! Sorry for the delay, I've been in editing mode.

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark is finally starting handle things a little better with Lois.

The ending makes me really interested in seeing the next part. smile

Thanks! Yeah, tensions were running high, but things are finally settling down for Lois and Clark, at least in that respect. Hope you enjoy the next chapter too!

--Mark Twain
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Whew! I'm glad they're talking and that Lois is being reasonable, but of course they are interrupted by something! I'm hoping that Clark will be able to do something surrupticious to stop the robber.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Uncle Mike and Baby Rage??! Wow. And that *** Carpenter to boot. Will wonders ever cease? Time for a little super action in the next ep?
I feel trouble brewing... and I'm enjoying it very much! hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard