Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wishing you all a joyous Easter/Passover/weekend, whichever it is that you celebrate.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nice to see Clark has found his place in both personas. Love the banter between him and Bruce. First date going well so far. Looking forward to the next chapter and then the final part of the trilogy. It will be bittersweet to read that part as it means the end of the trilogy, yet part of me can't wait!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Nice to see Clark has found his place in both personas. Love the banter between him and Bruce. First date going well so far. Looking forward to the next chapter and then the final part of the trilogy. It will be bittersweet to read that part as it means the end of the trilogy, yet part of me can't wait!

Thanks, Cuidadora! I've really been loving having the chance to write Bruce/Clark banter - letting them be equals with a long history, brothers of the spirit in a way. Of course they would playfully rip on each other at every opportunity. It's been a lot of fun and I'm glad you've been enjoying it.

Clark's definitely finding his groove. He's got his dream job, a date with his dream woman, and an outlet for his powers. What can possibly go wrong? wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I've been meaning to read this for some time now. Just managed to catch up tonight. I like how Lois and Clark have more time to get to know each other, before he creates Superman.
I like your story and am very much looking forward to the next part. Thanks for sharing.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by bakasi
I've been meaning to read this for some time now. Just managed to catch up tonight. I like how Lois and Clark have more time to get to know each other, before he creates Superman.
I like your story and am very much looking forward to the next part. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Glad you've been enjoying it! I do love the idea of Clark getting a chance to "shine" before Superman ever comes into play. Of course, he's still Clark, so Superman will make him nervous... laugh

Next part this weekend. And I'm working on the third installment of the trilogy with my beta now.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A nice start to Lois and Clark's first date.

I'm looking forward to the final chapter. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
A nice start to Lois and Clark's first date.

I'm looking forward to the final chapter. smile

Glad you liked it! They are well on their way to relationship-land! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Only one part to go and still so much I want to happen... I love the date so far and I think those two fit perfectly together.

Now I need to go to read the last part of this story before I can become impatient while waiting for the last story in this trilogy

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard