Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#279594 03/20/18 05:33 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here! Sorry for the delay, but I promise to deliver another chapter before the week's out!

More Havana to come.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww love the letter from both Clark and Martha. So glad Lois is going to call Clark. I definately won’t say no to another chapter this week!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
Online Happy
Columnist
I'm glad Lois is giving Clark another chance. Martha's letter and the pictures helped and Clark didn't come across to strong this time. Can't wait for more.

T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I still want to know what's wrong with Lois! It may be that it's something Bernie can help with. In the show, Lois died the day after marrying Clark before the Baron Tempus curse was lifted (ich! ptooey!) so I don't think that's it. I'll bet she has some virulent kind of cancer which is killing her slowly and that Clark has nothing at all to do with her disease.

And, with Clark's help and Bernie's treatments (assuming he's the doctor Clark mentioned), I'd bet that Lois will live to see beautiful little Havana finish her first year in kindergarten. I also suspect that Clark will be such a wonderful father that Perry will hire him and that Lois will fall in love with him again. and they'll have that wedding we almost all want them to have. (I'm sure there are a few naysayers who want the UST to continue.)

But yay for little Havana! Surely you wouldn't let her meet her daddy just to send him away again, or let her mommy die! You hinted you wouldn't! I take such hints seriously, too.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Perry shouldn't be suggesting that Lois let a stranger who was behaving like a stalker and showed up at her home at night around her kid, whether he's the father or not. Clark's behavior up to that point suggests that he is someone that you'd probably want to protect your child from.

Good thing for Martha. She's the only one that has showed any sense in this whole thing. With her help maybe she can get things sorted out and help Lois to see that her son actually isn't dangerous or insane.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A little black and brown teddy bear sat on her desk, and she frowned as she detoured towards it. She picked him up and examined him, curiosity furrowing her brow, and she realized he was acting as a paperweight for a large manilla envelope underneath. She picked up the envelope with her heart in her throat-- it was unmarked save for her name scrawled neatly in the center, no postage or anything. She snapped an arm out and caught Jimmy as he walked past. "Hey, did you see who put this here?"

Clarkie Bear! What a perfectly 'super' way to have a message delivered. Now if the parents of this little girl can sit down and have a conversation without interruptions - like daddy showing off he can fly?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry guys. Didn't get to upload a second chapter last week, but you've got one now. That's something, right?

Jackiek and CarrieRene: Glad you both thought Martha's and Clark's letters struck the right tone. He definitely needs to let a smart, sensitive woman do the talking for him right now.

Terry: Ding, ding, ding! Brownie points for you! Bernie is going to be the doctor. Don't be so sure about Perry, though. But a promise is a promise, and I did say I wouldn't let this end unhappily, so....

Lady Loisette: Thanks! Glad you liked Martha's letter. Resolutions are ahead for them. Perry really doesn't know a lot about the situation right now, but he's definitely not going to be on Team Clark, at least not yet. More interactions with Perry to come.

Morgana: Bonus points for you too! Clarkie Bear had to make an appearance, and he will likely become a favorite for little Havana in the future. Conversations happening in the next chapter, but no interruptions? Come on, now. We all know that's not how this game works. laugh

Thanks for sticking with it, guys! Chapter 6 is up and 7 will be coming soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I knew it. I knew it. Martha is Wonder Woman in disguise. ‘Love her.

Lois smiled in relief, glancing out across the space to watch her daughter running around the play area with a blanket tied around her neck like a cape, dark curls bouncing in the natural light of the windows. "Thanks. I'll be back at four. Let me just go check in."
Do I sense something brewing ? Nah. Couldn’t be.

You story is captivating… I loved the flow of Lois’s thoughts when she read the Kents’s letter.

Yes, Lois, call Clark!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard