Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#279286 03/02/18 03:15 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yes, I know I said I'd be posting the next fic around the 25th and it's well over that date, but you got a lot of really pretty banners out of it so I hope you guys aren't too mad at the delay.

Posting schedule should be around the same. Every Friday and possibly Tuesday. Depending upon how much begging I get I might post twice a week. rotflol

[Linked Image]

Teaser is up. FDK welcome as always.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Oooo!!! I’m intrigued! Begging for more and soon! grovel

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Ahhh! She didn’t say yes! Come on, Lois! You love each other, what’s the problem?! More soon please!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Why didn't Lois say yes? Very curious, considering how well their relationship has been going up to this point. After all, Clark has met her mother, everything else should fall into place. Right?

Okay, on to another point:

“I know that Jimmy,” Perry grunted, watching Mayson and Henderson leave. “Now look we’ve got a little time. Let’s pull our resources and start digging into what’s going on here.” He looked out into the newsroom, “Lois or Clark show up yet?”

“Uh, no,” Jimmy said warily, “Lois called earlier said they’d be a little late getting in. Jet lag.”

“Okay, when they get in. Have Lois and Clark come see me.” Perry ordered. “I’ll make some calls and get a lawyer from Legal to come down to talk to us.”

“Chief, I can’t afford…” Jimmy stammered.

“Just breathe, son,” Perry reassured him, patting him on the shoulder. “Breathe.”

Awesome that Jimmy doesn't have to worry about the legal fees! But I'm a little confused, didn't Lois and Clark say they would be gone a couple of days? Flight time to Hawaii and back is a couple of days right there. Trust me I know from experience! dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Oooo!!! I’m intrigued! Begging for more and soon! grovel

Hey Crazy_Babe! lol I'll get the next part up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jackiek
Ahhh! She didn’t say yes! Come on, Lois! You love each other, what’s the problem?! More soon please!

Hey Jackie!

You know it can't be that easy, right? lol

Originally Posted by Morgana
Why didn't Lois say yes? Very curious, considering how well their relationship has been going up to this point. After all, Clark has met her mother, everything else should fall into place. Right?

Okay, on to another point:

“I know that Jimmy,” Perry grunted, watching Mayson and Henderson leave. “Now look we’ve got a little time. Let’s pull our resources and start digging into what’s going on here.” He looked out into the newsroom, “Lois or Clark show up yet?”

“Uh, no,” Jimmy said warily, “Lois called earlier said they’d be a little late getting in. Jet lag.”

“Okay, when they get in. Have Lois and Clark come see me.” Perry ordered. “I’ll make some calls and get a lawyer from Legal to come down to talk to us.”

“Chief, I can’t afford…” Jimmy stammered.

“Just breathe, son,” Perry reassured him, patting him on the shoulder. “Breathe.”

Awesome that Jimmy doesn't have to worry about the legal fees! But I'm a little confused, didn't Lois and Clark say they would be gone a couple of days? Flight time to Hawaii and back is a couple of days right there. Trust me I know from experience! dizzy

So, keep in mind they took Superman express so typical flight times wouldn't apply there.

This is going on Monday morning. I guess I should have specified the time jump better. confused Lois will be exploring all of that over the next few chapters. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I agree with Lois’ assessment. She IS a moron. goofy I hope her conversation with Lucy was able to knock some sense into her. Glad Clark is taking it so well.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Oh Lois what are we going to do with you? Silly girl you better follow Lucy’s advice

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I agree with Lois’ assessment. She IS a moron. goofy I hope her conversation with Lucy was able to knock some sense into her. Glad Clark is taking it so well.

Hi Jackie! wave Thanks for commenting.

Yeah, Lois is a dolt but as we dig more into the fic you'll see her work through some of that. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh Lois what are we going to do with you? Silly girl you better follow Lucy’s advice

Hi Crazy_Babe! Thanks for commenting. wave

haha Yeah, she's got some stuff to work through.

Lucy gives pretty good advice though. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
One of my favorite episodes with a folc4evernaday twist. I like how Lois keeps thinking about the proposal and how we met Dan in this series. I see he is still the same 'ole Dan though.

And where are Lois and Clark going at the end?

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I don’t mind Dan as much when Lois and Clark are already in a real relationship together. Glad to see Lois is still very much thinking about it.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
One of my favorite episodes with a folc4evernaday twist. I like how Lois keeps thinking about the proposal and how we met Dan in this series. I see he is still the same 'ole Dan though.

And where are Lois and Clark going at the end?

Hey Carrie! wave

Yes, Dan is the same ol' Dan but Lois isn't the same as when she first met him in cannon. I had a lot of fun writing his character though.

I don’t mind Dan as much when Lois and Clark are already in a real relationship together. Glad to see Lois is still very much thinking about it.

Hey jackiek! wave

Yeah Dan isn't nearly as annoying when LnC have their drama worked out, huh? He is fun to write though and he's still good at pressing Clark's buttons which you'll see in the next part. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Ooh!! This just keeps getting better and better! Lois better come up with and answer and soon!

Helen Keller
Columnist
Columnist
Okay the connection between Mayson and Dan is undeniable. I hope something happens between them and not them team up against our couple.

Just as Lois says she is ready, Mayson is in danger of course. Of course Clark to the rescue.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nice touch to link Daniel to Mayson. Makes us all assume that their original targets - Lois and Clark, respectively - are now safe from their interference.

Hope so, anyway. And I hope Mayson isn't injured too badly. Surely you wouldn't whack both members of our new favorite couple just to put a huge speed bump in front of our actual favorite couple. Would you?

Loved Lois blurting out "I can't cook" as if Clark were privy to her innermost thoughts and discussing the subject with her. Same with the question of children. And his puzzlement at her kangaroo logic reminds me of myself at similar moments. Even super-guys don't understand women, so I don't feel so bad now.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Loved part 3. Their conversation, insecurities and reassurances were adorable. love She’s ready? Lois is ready and Superman is needed? razz For some reason I don’t feel super bad for Mayson or Dan. goofy

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay for Feedback!!

hyper

Ooh!! This just keeps getting better and better! Lois better come up with and answer and soon!

Hi Crazy_Babe! wave

I'm glad you enjoyed this part. Yes, I hope you like the twists and turns in this one. Trying to stay on a schedule as much as possible with this one. More to come soon.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Okay the connection between Mayson and Dan is undeniable. I hope something happens between them and not them team up against our couple.

Just as Lois says she is ready, Mayson is in danger of course. Of course Clark to the rescue.

A connection between Dan and Mayson? confused A plan to team up agains LnC? devilsplat That's it you've been hanging out with Vicki too long.

Of course there had to be a good cliffhanger to keep everyone wanting more at the end. Lois is ready and Mayson needs rescuing. <sigh>

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Nice touch to link Daniel to Mayson. Makes us all assume that their original targets - Lois and Clark, respectively - are now safe from their interference.

Hope so, anyway. And I hope Mayson isn't injured too badly. Surely you wouldn't whack both members of our new favorite couple just to put a huge speed bump in front of our actual favorite couple. Would you?

Loved Lois blurting out "I can't cook" as if Clark were privy to her innermost thoughts and discussing the subject with her. Same with the question of children. And his puzzlement at her kangaroo logic reminds me of myself at similar moments. Even super-guys don't understand women, so I don't feel so bad now.

Hi Terry!

I'm glad you're enjoying this little fic. I'm sure Clark has found himself just as confused as you when he's been subjected to the jumping around of topics as Lois rambles on about something he SHOULD know in her babble-mode logic. help I think it's safe to say even Superman needs some help so you shouldn't feel too bad.

All these assumptions and only three chapters in. grin You've got seven more chapters. I'll leave it at this. There will be a lot of twists and turns you won't see coming and some you may. Enjoy!

Loved part 3. Their conversation, insecurities and reassurances were adorable. love She’s ready? Lois is ready and Superman is needed? razz For some reason I don’t feel super bad for Mayson or Dan. goofy

Hey Jackie!

Yeah, how dare Mayson and Dan need help when Lois and Clark are having an important conversation, right? razz Glad you liked this part. More to come.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Ooh Clark I really want to throw a chunk of Kryptonite at you right now! This is not the way to convince Lois to marry you by shutting her out. You better shape up and soon

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooh Clark I really want to throw a chunk of Kryptonite at you right now! This is not the way to convince Lois to marry you by shutting her out. You better shape up and soon

Hey Crazy_Babe,

Yep, Clark is not doing too well in the romance department, is he? Hopefully he can get a clue so you don't have to throw Kryptonite at him. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh man! Clark needs some help getting his foot out of his mouth! wallbash

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard