Next Thread
Print Thread
#131255 11/27/06 07:05 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Cat, played by Tracy Scoggins never showed up after season one (1).

Tracy Scoggins also played Captain Elizabeth Lochley on B5.

Take a look at this picture of her in that role and find a way for this person to be Cat Grant sometime past season one (1)

[Linked Image]

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I've revealed that she's the immortal Cassandra (from Highlander, also played by Tracy Scoggins) in Nine Lives, which I will eventually complete - there's no reason why she shouldn't later assume the identity of Elizabeth Lochley if she doesn't get killed some time in the intervening centuries.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've actually done a bit of this in A New Hero. I made Cat Grant a woman who came from an abusive relationship. She has a son. She is embarrassed about her past. She has gotten her act together and has even won a Kerth. Heck, I even had her second marriage be to editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet, Jim Olsen. I have a little unfinished fic sitting on my hard drive about how they came to be a couple.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
bump

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've suggested that Cat lets out her inner exhibitionist earlier and ends up married to Arthur Chow. When someone (Lex) tries to kill Chow and take over his business illegally she goes to Lois and Clark for help investigating.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard