Merriwether
Well, there wasn't a brawl ... but hopefully you'll like it anyway. wink

Comments appreciated!

Kathy and Annie smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. smile1 Wow!!!

"If you do remember this in the morning, Lois," he assured her breathlessly, "and you still want me ... I promise you, all you have to do is say the word, and I will be back here in a single heartbeat."

And with that, he pulled open the door, and slipped out, desperate to leave while he still could.
hyper Lois have to remember.

More soon, please.

MAF notworthy

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois looked at it suspiciously. "What kind of prize is that?" she asked. "It's just water."

"Yes," the bartender conceded. "But you don't see anyone else with a blue cup, do you?"

At this, Lois perked up. "Hey, cool." She took a sip, then smiled. "Mmm, it's like takeout water."

When the rest of them just looked at her blankly, she continued. "It's like water that you take out. To go. Take out. Get it? Takeout water."

"Yes, Lois. I get it," Clark answered indulgently.

"No, you don't get it. It's like water that you take out."
rotflol
Oh Lord. Part Two had me rolling on the couch laughing. Between Clark's lack of comprehension as to why he was at the bar, then Lois' drunken behavior, all I have to say is rotflol .

(AND Club Smoochie laugh )

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
Kathy wrote:
Well, there wasn't a brawl ... but hopefully you'll like it anyway.
A brawl? Who wanted a brawl? What we got was better - we got Lois running her hands all over Clark's body on the dance floor. For me, that's much better. That Lois Lane is one lucky woman. [Linked Image]

Thank you for the description of Clark in black. It fit my mental picture perfectly. He was so *cute* as he was trying to figure out what Lois was up to, and she kept on surprising him...

Clark and Lois together on the dance floor, dancing very close. Hmm, that sounds familiar. Lois planting herself unexpectedly on Clark's lap. (Very nice, by the way smile ) Hmm, yes, these are obviously fast becoming trademarks of Kathy or Annie stories. laugh Please, let's have many more of them!

And at her apartment, I loved the description of Clark's thoughts...
it was his emotional connection to her that kept him craving more. He didn't want a one-night stand ... he wanted forever.
And I just have to quote this part, because it's so wonderful that I want to read it again and give everyone else in this folder a chance to read it again, and I'm dying to know how much Lois is going to remember in the morning...
With a strangled groan, Clark felt the last of his resolve snap. He placed his hands against the wall on either side of Lois's head and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss, pinning her tightly against him as he finally unleashed all the desire within him. The kiss was long and passionate and entirely mutual, as Lois quickly wound her hands up between them and grasped his head to draw him in closer. When they finally pulled back, Clark found himself breathing harder than he ever had in his life.

Lois's eyes were glazed over and she looked as though she was having trouble focusing as she gasped for air. Unrepentant, he lifted one hand and let his thumb drag over her bottom lip, brushing against the swollen dampness which offered proof that their kiss wasn't a dream. After a moment, he met her dazed look.

"If you do remember this in the morning, Lois," he assured her breathlessly, "and you still want me ... I promise you, all you have to do is say the word, and I will be back here in a single heartbeat."
KathyM [Linked Image]

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Kathy and Annie,

Great part! I loved it!

Landing in a nearby alley to spin into his surveillance outfit, he was still tucking the tails of his black button-down shirt into the waistband of his black dress pants as he stepped onto the sidewalk.
Ooh, nice mental image!!

He still didn't know what kind of undercover assignment this was, but he definitely hoped they went on more of them in the future.
LOL! rotflol

I love how Lucy calls Lois the "birthday sister." That is really cute and funny!

Oh my gosh, drunk Lois seems like she is so much fun. I wish I was friends with her so I could go drinking with her. I bet she'd even want to sing about ducks with me.

Oh and Clark is such a nice guy. He doesn't even want to give in to Lois's advances. smile

but he decided it would be best to keep Lois as far away from her unfinished drink as possible.
LOL! Good idea, Clark smile

OMG I seriously woke my dad up at the "What do I win" part! Hmm, Annie, I wonder where this inspiration came from. Oh no, now my dad is yelling at me for waking him up. Too bad, I'm still laughing! <VBG>

Okay, still laughing about "Takeout Water"... it's been almost an hour since I read it! (still laughing as i am talking on IRC) Yep still laughing -- my dad had to go up to bed because I was annoying him.

Awwww! And Clark is just going to leave poor, drunk, willing Lois at home in bed??? What a boy scout!

Awwwwwww!!!!! What a place to end! Clark is so sweet, I want him to come visit me if Lois decides she doesn't want him <g>.

I absolutely love this story and I can't wait until you guys post the next part!!!

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow guys. Just wow laugh
Don't mean to fill the thread with more quotes, but there are so many brilliant lines in this. I was laughing out loud the whole way through..

I love the way you wrote Clark's thoughts...witty and very in character:
He still didn't know what kind of undercover assignment this was, but he definitely hoped they went on more of them in the future.
hyper

HC (who is still giggling)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
he was guessing she wasn't talking about Scrabble.
It took me a long moment to realize that Clark wasn't thinking about Wendy's cat. goofy

I've just finished reading both sections. Kathy, what it is about you that makes you able to write pure B-plot stories that I actually enjoy? This was hilarious! Oh, yeah, that's why. laugh

I especially enjoyed Clark's confusion about what Lois was doing, and the way the shoe was on the other foot, with Lucy's boyfriend worried about Clark's good intentions. The whole thing was great fun to read, and I'm looking forward to MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kathy and Annie

WOW! A superb part! smile1
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Blogger
Blogger
Hey!! great part! grumble !! frown laugh

More please and soon!
See you!
wave

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was great guys, I loved it! smile1

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woo-hoo! smile

You guys have the lock on "Best Smoochie" in the next Alt-Kerths. (And today's the last day of voting for this year's Alt-Kerths; everybody go vote!)

Anyway, this was tremendously sexy and hilarious, all at once... and Clark is *way* too responsible goofy

But I admit I'm *dying* to see what Lois thinks, the next morning. wink Or the next afternoon, after she recovers from the hangover. :p

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Wonderful!!

Yes, Lois all over Clark is just terrific, and the takeout water is ROFL! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
This was... this was... thumbsup

Great part! Part 3 soon! I'm mustering up my troops and joining the others. wildguy wildguy

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Ladies, a very well-written and humerous instalment and story so far.

It will be interesting to see what more you can do with two more instalments to go. I have to admit that the thought crossed my mind that your Lois might just be using the situation for a little fun of her own. That, just maybe, she's not quite as drunk as she appears (after all, we all know that Lois is a consumate actress), but is using the 'act' to be able to 'let her hair down' just a bit without compromising her normal Lois demenor.

The morning/afternoon after should prove interesting.

Tank (who doesn't drink himself, but has 'seen' enough drunken behavior to know that anything is possible)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey guys

that was great thumbsup

Let's hope Lois remember the night

Meni wave

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Aw, this is just great! I love everything about it...and it's soooo well-written that I can already feel Lois's hangover. frown Part three is gonna be painful for our intrepid reporter, but maybe Clark can help make it better.

No need to draw this out...you have our attention. Post soon!!!

Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The second part was even funnier than the first one.

Now we can only wish Lois remembers and wants to close the deal - after all, Clark admitted quite a lot:

Gabriele
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh wow, you two! clap After Kathy's Wine, Wine, Wine, are we ever going to believe her claims about not having gone through this sort of evening first-hand? dizzy

Wonderful (and seamless) writing, you two! Now, next part, please!!! wildguy

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Wow Wow! What they said. Sexxy kiss! Great line Lois and I loved Clarks last line. He is just sooo good! What a lucky Lois. This was very yummy and I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yummy--and I *hate* Peanut Butter but *loved* this.

Maybe if Clark were feeding it to me, I'd grow to like Peanut Butter as well.

And I, too, loved the last few paragraphs and am eagerly anticipating part 3.

Barb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard