Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi,

Holding my breath waiting for complaints.

I promise more of Clark in the next section.

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi, Jenni! hyper

Sad, sad, sad... whinging But I'm hopeful because there's a silver lining, at least. wildguy

Andreia wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
No complaints here, Jenni, except I'd like to read the whole story NOW!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have no time for a long post, Jenni, but this is very, very interesting. Adrienne is a fascinating character. Will she be able to save Clark? Is Janik to be trusted?

I'm sure looking forward to more!

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey Jenni wave

Well, as i told you before, Adrienne is pretty much like clark to me - orphan and abandoned by her parents for a greater good. I hope they fall in love! devil

I think the doctor can be trusted, but I am more concerned about the kriptonite thing. Poor Superman... why dont they just let him go if he is of no use? nahh, they wouldnt. who would want superman around when he can prevent wars? blah.

This is all going well, and i hope things get better for sups soon. I also would like to know hows Lois... one year is tough for her and the children.

I'd like to see some 'suffer little children' action wink

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, we certainly needed a traitor on the inside to get Clark out of this mess, and you've given us a very plausible one, Jenni.

On with the escape (I hope!).

Yvonne

Columnist
Columnist
This was an excellent follow-up chapter in that it helped us to understand where Clark was, why he was there, and who the people involved were all the while giving us a look at things from the captor's perspective and yet still managing to make it a sympathetic view point. Excellent job. I am looking forward for more smile

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jenni

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi,

I'd like to thank all of you who took time to comment on this chapter. I'm hoping that I've just lost some commenters and not readers.

I know this is a harrowing story for readers, but the idea just wouldn't get out of my head until I sat down to write. So, blame my muse! wink

There will be lots more of Lois and Clark in the next chapters, I promise. smile

Yours Jenni

M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Hi, Jenni,
At long last (after 4 weeks) I'm back on line.
The first thing I did was to download both chapters 1 and 2. As I'd expected, I was enthralled. You let us know the story would start with a wham, thank you for that. And your descriptions made me feel I was right there in the cell with "the man." What I like a lot about your stories is that you let us know what's going on within the framework of the characters' actions. E.g., you let us know "the man" was wearing a blue spandex suit with the briefs over the top by letting us watch him in a very natural function. I like that!
Your balance of narrative description and conversation makes for a very intimate feeling about the characters and their predicaments.
The only thing I don't like is having to wait to find out what's happening next. But, I'll not wait until the story gets posted to the archives so that I can read it "in the whole."
Thanks for giving us your time and talent.
Marge

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard