Print Thread
#277141 10/03/17 03:40 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“You don’t have to worry about me, Clark. But I do think you need to do something about Wayne Irig.”

It unlikely Wayne would say anything about Clark's other job, he's known the Kents for over thirty years. After what he had suffered at Trask's hands, he wouldn't want to bring down more trouble onto Smallville by letting it slip about Superman.

Nice story. Lois figures everything out on her own long before the whole Luthor fiasco. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good story! It makes sense that Lois would figure it out from the incidents in GGGOH. I always thought it weird that a great investigative reporter would miss every single clue (since Clark isn't all that great at hiding things, and comes up with some really dumb excuses).

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Short and light -- just the way I like them, and just what I needed. I just wish I had written it...

I like how you had Lois tie the loose ends together (so to speak) to come to her conclusion.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Any chance of sequels showing how your version of the L&C universe unfolds?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap clap

Hehe Love this one. Very cute and a very stunned Clark at the end. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I liked how Lois figured it out from all the dropped clues in Smallville.

At first, I wondered who her 'source' was in Metropolis and what she had asked him/her, but then I realized she was just checking on Superman's actions. She could've been talking to anyone in Metropolis for that information. Thanks for giving Lois back all HER super investigative powers in this story. smile

So, the payback is letting Clark know that she knows, or stressing him out that B39 could still be out to get him? huh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Thanks everyone! Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply

The one thing I dislike about it taking Lois so long to figure out CK=S is the amount of clues she misses. So I’m just righting a few wrongs

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard