Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/03/17 07:40 AM
Feedback folder.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/03/17 10:08 AM
“You don’t have to worry about me, Clark. But I do think you need to do something about Wayne Irig.”

It unlikely Wayne would say anything about Clark's other job, he's known the Kents for over thirty years. After what he had suffered at Trask's hands, he wouldn't want to bring down more trouble onto Smallville by letting it slip about Superman.

Nice story. Lois figures everything out on her own long before the whole Luthor fiasco. thumbsup
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/03/17 06:22 PM
Good story! It makes sense that Lois would figure it out from the incidents in GGGOH. I always thought it weird that a great investigative reporter would miss every single clue (since Clark isn't all that great at hiding things, and comes up with some really dumb excuses).
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/03/17 10:56 PM
Short and light -- just the way I like them, and just what I needed. I just wish I had written it...

I like how you had Lois tie the loose ends together (so to speak) to come to her conclusion.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Any chance of sequels showing how your version of the L&C universe unfolds?
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/04/17 01:25 PM
clap clap

Hehe Love this one. Very cute and a very stunned Clark at the end. thumbsup
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/29/17 10:45 PM
I liked how Lois figured it out from all the dropped clues in Smallville.

At first, I wondered who her 'source' was in Metropolis and what she had asked him/her, but then I realized she was just checking on Superman's actions. She could've been talking to anyone in Metropolis for that information. Thanks for giving Lois back all HER super investigative powers in this story. smile

So, the payback is letting Clark know that she knows, or stressing him out that B39 could still be out to get him? huh
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK- Payback 1/1 - 10/31/17 12:55 AM
Thanks everyone! Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply

The one thing I dislike about it taking Lois so long to figure out CK=S is the amount of clues she misses. So I’m just righting a few wrongs
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards