Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Sara. I had anticipated that I was going to read a new installment of "Away From the Sun" today, and I had planned to open my feedback by telling you that I was still angry about your tank ending where you killed Lois. But there is nothing like a few withdrawal symptoms to make you see what is important and what is not. I'm going to miss your story and your writing. It's been one of the great things to look forward to every week for a long time now. I'm going to hold you to that promise that you are going to finish your story this year. Welcome back, when you are able to.

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sara my love! I too will wait. I must admit this does encorage me to catch up sooner to the new part smile Do whatever you need to do then come back. As always we will receive you with open arms smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hi Sara,

I hope that you will be able to continue with your regularly scheduled posting soon. I'm glad that you are committed to finishing the story, because I would hate to have to hunt you down and chain you to a computer until the story is finished.
wildguy wildguy wildguy

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard