#27682 02/05/06 08:23 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Okay... I have bad news, and I hate, hate, hate that I have to do this again. frown But real life just won't leave me alone... more things happening than you want to know about. razz

I don't have part 30 ready to post, and I'm afraid the story will have to go on a break for at least a week, possibly more. frown I do want to reassure everyone that this story *will* be finished. This year. And if it stops getting longer, it might even be in the first half of the year. :p I'm too emotionally invested in the story for me not to finish, so please don't worry that it'll be abandoned. smile

I'll get back to posting just as soon as I can!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#27683 03/27/06 02:50 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Just wanted to bring this to the forefront again.

Sara, you know how much I love this story. I hope that RL settles down for you soon.

I'm keeping the faith that this story will be finished. However, I can't resist a little nag.

Therefore, nag nag nag.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
#27684 03/27/06 10:45 AM
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Thanks for the nag, Em! smile It helps to know people are still waiting for me. laugh

RL hasn't really settled down, but I've learned to manage it a *tad* better. :p I have found some time to write in the last several weeks. I've got a little more written... but I'm so darn near the end, I'm going to hold out on resuming posting until I'm done and BR'd. That way I can go to an every other day schedule. wink

Bear with me a little longer. I'm nearly done! (Unless the Muse decides to go crazy and add more stuff... which has been known to happen...)

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#27685 03/27/06 11:06 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Glad to hear things are getting manageable for you Sara, and even more excited to hear that you have managed to find time to get more work done on AFTS!! wink I miss this story and can't wait to read the finished product! notworthy In the meantime I wish you luck with your RL problems. ((((((Sara))))))

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard