Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276573 07/28/17 12:23 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you ahead of time for the feedback on Caught In The Act, my short fanfiction of Lois getting caught doing something fun.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute! We rarely get to see Lois let down her hair, so to speak, in this fashion. And to Madonna of all people! clap Hilarious!

I would've loved to see Lois's reaction to Clark's applause, though. Maybe there'll be a sequel of Lois trying to catch Clark doing something just as silly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The perfect summer fanfic! party I can see Lois belting out that sing with happy abandon. Glad Clark got to see his wife doing something so out of character!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Cute! We rarely get to see Lois let down her hair, so to speak, in this fashion. And to Madonna of all people! clap Hilarious!

I would've loved to see Lois's reaction to Clark's applause, though. Maybe there'll be a sequel of Lois trying to catch Clark doing something just as silly.

Thank you. And that is a very good idea. Now we just have to think of a good song that would be perfectfor Clark.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehe this turned out cute! I agree, Clark should be the next one to be caught doing something funny and out of character. Maybe Superman got caught dancing in the shower haha...

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
hehe this turned out cute! I agree, Clark should be the next one to be caught doing something funny and out of character. Maybe Superman got caught dancing in the shower haha...

I do like it turned out. Thank you once again for the help. Now we just have to find the perfect song. Any ideas?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Now we just have to find the perfect song. Any ideas?
I don't know if you saw the Julia Roberts's film Sleeping with the Enemy (the plot of which would make a good thriller L&C fanfic and, now, that I think about it, I know I read one recently that was similar to that). Anyway, in it Julia's character catches her cute, drama teacher neighbor singing the Jet's fight song from West Side Story, while watering his lawn (I tried to find a clip of the scene, but failed). Something out-of-character like that would work.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
How about the theme song from the old Batman TV show? Or Mighty Mouse's theme song ("Here I come to save the day!")?

Joy,
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 07/30/17 08:07 AM. Reason: Corrected theme song's character
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
How about the theme song from the old Batman TV show?
rotflol rotflol rotflol

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So cute! Though, the entire time, I kept thinking of that scene in ToGoM where the talent agent tells Lois that she could pass for Madonna. smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
So cute! Though, the entire time, I kept thinking of that scene in ToGoM where the talent agent tells Lois that she could pass for Madonna. smile

rotflol rotflol rotflol

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard