Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276423 07/20/17 08:36 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
New story.... Thank you for reading. Comments. I am also going to try and post this once a week.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Welcome! Great start! Poor Clark. I hope he lets Lois in to help him. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you for the feedback and the welcome. This story will be filled with angst more than anything. And Lois will have her hands full with Clark that is for sure.

I am going to aim to have another chapter posted by Wednesday if possible.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Interested to see where you take this... thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Interested to see where you take this... thumbsup

I have this one all planned out. Outline is complete, but I think you knew that. I am hoping to have this one sent out by Tuesday if the girls let me write today and tomorrow.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“My dad suffered a severe heart attack last night. He’s at Smallville General that was one of the nurses on the phone, my mom hasn’t left my dad since he was bought in,” Clark explained reaching over to grab her hand that was resting on his shoulder. He couldn’t believe it, while he was on a rescue in Metropolis he was needed more in Smallville. “What am I going to do now?”

This is a tough scenario, Clark is getting hit on both ends and in the process is shutting out Lois. Very concerned for Clark and worried about his parents. They REALLY need him.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard