Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CarrieRene FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/21/17 12:36 AM
New story.... Thank you for reading. Comments. I am also going to try and post this once a week.
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/21/17 01:33 PM
Welcome! Great start! Poor Clark. I hope he lets Lois in to help him. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/23/17 01:16 AM
Thank you for the feedback and the welcome. This story will be filled with angst more than anything. And Lois will have her hands full with Clark that is for sure.

I am going to aim to have another chapter posted by Wednesday if possible.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/23/17 02:41 AM
Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Interested to see where you take this... thumbsup
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/23/17 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Interested to see where you take this... thumbsup

I have this one all planned out. Outline is complete, but I think you knew that. I am hoping to have this one sent out by Tuesday if the girls let me write today and tomorrow.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 1/15 - 07/28/17 06:29 PM
“My dad suffered a severe heart attack last night. He’s at Smallville General that was one of the nurses on the phone, my mom hasn’t left my dad since he was bought in,” Clark explained reaching over to grab her hand that was resting on his shoulder. He couldn’t believe it, while he was on a rescue in Metropolis he was needed more in Smallville. “What am I going to do now?”

This is a tough scenario, Clark is getting hit on both ends and in the process is shutting out Lois. Very concerned for Clark and worried about his parents. They REALLY need him.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards