Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
I love this! I did read the originals before the Kerths, but I don't remember exactly... I'll have to hit them again anyways.

Independent of that, this was very clear and well-written. Lois knowing he's Superman, the Kerth, the fall of Luthor. A lot was encapsulated in this short span of time. I particularly like the detail of Clark leaving his door unlocked-- you'd think he was raised in a barn or something. lol

Great story!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This version reads much smoother! Besides I find it highly amusing that Lois takes charge and kisses him first. Sometimes a lady just has to take the bull by the horns! sloppy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww, you used my suggestion for Lois. Yay! I love this. Seriously awesome! clap wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it! Lois grabbing him for the kiss is SO like her! And the part about her saying she wants all of him? *swoon!*

I LOVE how well you cram so much into such short little ficlets - it's definitely a talent that I envy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww I love it! Go Lois!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Just realised I haven't replied to any of you!

Mouse- thank you! Do me a favour and forget about the original version of this though wink It's the one story I've posted that I honestly dislike. This one actually feels good.

Morgana- yup, sometimes she's just gotta take charge!

Folc- thank you so much for your help!

DC- I could just picture Lois getting frustrated with him enough to do this lol. Also, I envy your ability to weave such complex and interesting plots!

Jackie- thank you!

Thanks everyone. As I said in my author's note, I was truly unhappy with the original version of this fic. I love that you've all enjoyed the rewrite so much more

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Columnist
Columnist
I'm trying to go back from the beginning and read some shorter fics and this is the first one I came upon. I love how Lois takes charge (something I have had to do before). I adore how she knew who he is and still makes the first move and yet they don't take it much further. Loved it. I didn't read the previous version and I'm glad because I love this version.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard