Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Changing the Game (rewrite) 1/1 - 06/22/17 08:22 AM
Feedback folder
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK- Changing the Game (rewrite) 1/1 - 06/23/17 08:17 AM
I love this! I did read the originals before the Kerths, but I don't remember exactly... I'll have to hit them again anyways.

Independent of that, this was very clear and well-written. Lois knowing he's Superman, the Kerth, the fall of Luthor. A lot was encapsulated in this short span of time. I particularly like the detail of Clark leaving his door unlocked-- you'd think he was raised in a barn or something. lol

Great story!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Changing the Game (rewrite) 1/1 - 06/23/17 05:53 PM
This version reads much smoother! Besides I find it highly amusing that Lois takes charge and kisses him first. Sometimes a lady just has to take the bull by the horns! sloppy
Awwww, you used my suggestion for Lois. Yay! I love this. Seriously awesome! clap wave
Love it! Lois grabbing him for the kiss is SO like her! And the part about her saying she wants all of him? *swoon!*

I LOVE how well you cram so much into such short little ficlets - it's definitely a talent that I envy!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK- Changing the Game (rewrite) 1/1 - 06/24/17 02:31 AM
Aww I love it! Go Lois!
Just realised I haven't replied to any of you!

Mouse- thank you! Do me a favour and forget about the original version of this though wink It's the one story I've posted that I honestly dislike. This one actually feels good.

Morgana- yup, sometimes she's just gotta take charge!

Folc- thank you so much for your help!

DC- I could just picture Lois getting frustrated with him enough to do this lol. Also, I envy your ability to weave such complex and interesting plots!

Jackie- thank you!

Thanks everyone. As I said in my author's note, I was truly unhappy with the original version of this fic. I love that you've all enjoyed the rewrite so much more
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK- Changing the Game (rewrite) 1/1 - 07/18/17 09:02 PM
I'm trying to go back from the beginning and read some shorter fics and this is the first one I came upon. I love how Lois takes charge (something I have had to do before). I adore how she knew who he is and still makes the first move and yet they don't take it much further. Loved it. I didn't read the previous version and I'm glad because I love this version.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards