Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
LOL, Paul! I made you write me into your story? So it's a Mary Sue story now??? And I'm Mary Sue! Whaddayaknow!!! Wonder who's my father and cousin and stuff? Dan? Naah. Doctor Klein? Hmm, I sort of like it!!! Weird bee boy? Uh... Timmy? Hey, he is my father! Particularly when he's wearing that hat. Started out kind of young, you know. Well, started being my father, not started wearing that hat... And Clark? Hush, don't tell anyone, but he's my cousin from Krypton!

Oh, and I love it when Lois gets saved by... uh...
Lois forced herself awake. Her eyes focused on the man standing over her, looking down with a concerned expression. Dark hair, check. Handsome face, check. Red and blue outfit, check... but there were too many clashing colors and... Wait. That wasn't Superman's uniform. That was a garish hawaiian shirt.
LOL!!! Superman in a garish hawaiian shirt!!! Okay, it really wasn't like that, but... Paul, please. Can't you come up with a way to have Superman flying around in a hawaiian shirt in your next part? I mean, a flapping, garish hawaiian shirt, preferably unbuttoned, worn over his Superman spandex? Under his cape? Instead of his cape?? rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh, and as I like reminding you, I'm Swedish, and I'm always so happy to be taught a new English word or two. I know I should have known "apiary" already, but I didn't. And - hey!!! Mollycoddling? rotflol No, I'd never heard that word before, but it sure explains itself!!!

Well, I'm running out of time now, but... you know, that missing note of Dan's? I took it. Well, because I knew Dan had written down the name of the guy who's going to play Batman in the next episode. Didn't I tell you? He's my evil stepfather! devil

Ann

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow.. so, all that trouble, for a science experiment gone wrong? Poor kid. But at least it really wasn't some supervillain. And go Lois, for figuring out how to find it.

And Timmy? If you're worried about threats, you can hide out at my place. I've got a few couches free, and they won't be able to find you. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving this story. More soon please.

James

β€œβ€¦with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
She did a little double-take, seemingly surprised that she had to explain. "Oh, everything was so rushed that the note on Dan's thing vanished between one part and the next. But if no one noticed, that's good."

"Well they know about it now," Brian pointed out, gesturing to the camera filming the meeting.

Steph hit her forhead. "Oops."
LOL!!! razz

<i>Psst... hey, Timmy... You know the crazy guy who wants to lock you in his attic? I know how to make him leave you alone. wink Just kill Dan, and you'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand. goofy

Sara (who is sitting smugly, already having read part 5 laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
4:02pm - Timmy uses lavatory.
5:37pm - Timmy leaves office.
6:42pm - Timmy has dinner at... whoops! Um... wrong folder! Just... just ignore everything I've said.

*ahem*

I was caught up last week doing some... travelling... so I'll have to reply to both parts 3 and 4 here.

The Super Silent BotW was a brilliant move by Timmy! It had me laughing and at the same time, I was on the edge of my seat. How, oh how will Superman save Lois if he can't hear her calling for help??

But... oh no, Dan! Ick. Bah. And boy, this episode is going to be hard on those who can't read. <g>

Overall, brilliant again, Paul. Loved it. smile And now I have some spyi... some watchi... I have somewhere I need to be.

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As always Paul, your writing is fantastic. I so love your sense of humour!

Oh...and does anyone happen to know if Timmy has a girlfriend? Oh wait...I think there's someone who would know. Say, Dave...

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Paul

ROTFL!! smile1 Maybe a marriage for Timmy!

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. smile Think the production meeting pretty much covers what I'd have wanted to respond to, though, so I'm going to have to leave it at that. (Hope it's not too long...)

Part Five should be up soon. Hope you enjoy. smile

Paul

P.S. Almost forgot... Ann, I had to look up the word "apiary" before I put it in, so don't worry about that. Glad you liked Mollycoddle, though. laugh

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
Well, she wanted me to say that, 'There was at least one fifty-year-old lady who thought young Clark was so sexy and cute when he was shutting up and being all silent and mysterious in the last episode.'"

"Uhm, okay. Good to know," Paul said.

"Hey, everyone loves Clark!" Kate commented.

"Not when he's talking, aparantly," Brian put in.

Steph shrugged. "Guess she's into the strong, silent type."
rotflol rotflol
That had me laughing for abit. I had to stop reading to contain myself.

And woah! Timmy is cocky,someone should show him who's boss....but I kind of like it. Just don't tell john. ;)Great part, Paul!

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard