K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I'm back!

"Anything more from that guy?" Paul asked in a whisper.

Seth hesitated, but Timmy was clearly wrapped up in the editing process. "Yeah. He's back, and... he's got keys!"
I *love* that he whispers! LOL! Poor Timmy. I think we ought to get him one of those "Genius at Work. Do Not Disturb" signs to hang around his neck. goofy

"Here are the general specs," he said, tossing the note in Kate's direction. He went back to writing without looking to see if she'd caught it. "We're going to need some new locations, too," he added, tossing her another note.
I can't think of the right term to describe Timmy... I don't want to say he has tunnel vision, but he is intensely focused, though at the same time being aware of everything that's going on. And he takes care of problems without blinking. goofy

Clark's grin vanished, and he rapidly turned serious. He opened his mouth, but was again cut off.

"Oh, I meant to tell you...
Lois babble... the simple solution for actors with laryngitis. laugh

"What was that?" Lois asked, bewildered. Or tried to ask, anyway. Her mouth moved, forming the words, but there was no sound.
LOL! And that'll take care of the rest of the cast who can't talk. Brilliant work, Timmy!

The little puddle, left to its own devices, continued to grow...
Eep!! The evil around here is contagious! What a place to leave off!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, this is wicked! And fun! Wickedly fun! Clark has laryngitis, and half the cast has come down with it! So, while shooting the episode, Clark actually can't utter a single word! Paul, this is too much. How much rolling on the floor do you think a fifty-year-old woman can do???? rotflol rotflol rotflol

And... Hey! What's this?
Chatter on the 'net is down a bit, but that's to be expected. The first and last parts always get the most attention. They're still very positive, though. Kate's 'uglification' comment got a lot of laughs, and they really seem to like Timmy.
Okay, Paul, now, oo-kay!!! You're talking about us, aren't you? Us FoLCs? Your readers? We are the ones who liked the 'uglification comment' and Timmy? You comment on us in your story??? Ooo-kay. So, eh, why don't you have Seth say in part four that there was at least one fifty-year-old lady who thought young Clark was so sexy and cute when he was shutting up and being all silent and mysterious in the last episode?

But, Paul. I'm still reeling from Sara's Tank ending for Away From the Sun. (Don't even get me started on that one.) I see things are looking bad for Lois at the end of this part of your story. Well, you better fix things and make her come out of it all right, you hear? Cause if you don't, I won't be responsible for what might happen to your hat!!!! wildguy

Ann

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. Okay, I just have to say, while I enjoyed Timmy's ingenious fix for laryngitis.. did he have to knock Lois unconscious? And have a gas spill? *shakes head sadly*

I am enjoying the perils, both on and off set. I can't wait to see what comes next.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The sound guys may have had to go home, but the music department shouldn't! They should still be using mood music otherwise most of those scenes would fall flat.

Other than that, fantastic! Timmy is a genius. Maybe the 'fan' needs to entice him with some cookies and candy, plus a whole season of ST:TNG for his viewing pleasure!

James

β€œβ€¦with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I'm really getting a kick out of this, Paul. Quite the novel concept.

clap

gerry

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Paul, your unique approach to writing never ceases to amaze me. More soon, please.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Hey, the silent episode worked for Buffy! Yep, the sound people can go home, but the music department's going to need to put in some overtime. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Paul

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the comments, everyone! smile

Sara -- evil? I guess I caught it from the best. wink (And watch me carefully not name names...)

Ann -- Sorry. I'll see if I can tone it down a bit... Hmm. Maybe that wouldn't be fair. How about this? You can play the next part in slow motion. D o e s - t h a t - w o r k - f o r - y o u?

Karen -- Very glad to hear you're enjoying both sides of this. I know it's not for everyone, but it's good to hear to hear it works for some. smile

(And, of course, those of you who only like one side, I'm glad to know you're enjoying something. smile )

James -- I think Timmy knows better than to take candy from strangers, but thanks for the thought. wink

Gerry -- thanks for commenting. Glad to hear you're liking the story. smile

Nan -- Wow. I don't know what to say. Thank you! blush

Groobie -- Yeah, "Hush" was a great ep. I did kind of have it in the back of my mind when writing, but tried not to copy too much.

Tricia -- Thanks for the lovely comments. smile And yes, plan is worked out. See for yourself...

Part Four is coming right up! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
LOL! This is getting more interesting as it goes along. Great part! thumbsup Now what is up with the puddle? Someone is trying to leave us on a cliff-hanger.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard