Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comic is HERE!

FDK goes here. smile

Here's the second major liberty my AU takes with the canon (the first being that they're married with a baby while working at the Planet). I made this adjustment as a nod to Shuster and Siegel, and also because I felt it would add more flavor to the story. I feel this punchline alone justifies my decision. wink

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn

Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree! Absolutely hysterical and a wonderful antidote to a bad day!! clap lol

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Kerth
Kerth
O0ps - sorry, I responded to the cartoon, didn't notice there was a feedback thread!

I can imagine a few tiny problems, short of kryptonite medical equipment!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy? The punchline could be taken both ways, which makes it perfect for Clark: a) he didn't want it, and b) he couldn't have it. So it works. Glad you're still working on these alt-comics.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn

*HUGS* Thanks, Lynn! I'm sorry you had a bad day, but glad I was able to help a little bit. sloppy

Cuidadora: Thanks! smile

Marcus: No worries, and Hee! ^_^

Virginia:
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy?

Nope. wink

Glad y'all liked! smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
What a perfect way to start the day!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting how the intern (we never got *his* name, right? didn't know that one about Lois. After all, she is wearing a necklace with the star of David on it. And the punchline, I was already thinking it by the time he talked about the conversion plans laugh I did kind of expect some Kryptonite joke to come up.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard