Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 03/24/17 04:30 PM
Comic is HERE!

FDK goes here. smile

Here's the second major liberty my AU takes with the canon (the first being that they're married with a baby while working at the Planet). I made this adjustment as a nod to Shuster and Siegel, and also because I felt it would add more flavor to the story. I feel this punchline alone justifies my decision. wink
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 03/24/17 10:32 PM
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 03/25/17 02:29 AM
I agree! Absolutely hysterical and a wonderful antidote to a bad day!! clap lol
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 03/25/17 05:11 PM
O0ps - sorry, I responded to the cartoon, didn't notice there was a feedback thread!

I can imagine a few tiny problems, short of kryptonite medical equipment!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 03/26/17 11:17 PM
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy? The punchline could be taken both ways, which makes it perfect for Clark: a) he didn't want it, and b) he couldn't have it. So it works. Glad you're still working on these alt-comics.
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
rotflol

Oh, that was hysterical! I won't say more lest I say anything spoilerish, but I wanted to thank you for the *much* needed smile at the end of a horrible day.

Thanks,
Lynn

*HUGS* Thanks, Lynn! I'm sorry you had a bad day, but glad I was able to help a little bit. sloppy

Cuidadora: Thanks! smile

Marcus: No worries, and Hee! ^_^

Virginia:
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
clap lol Is that supposed to be Jimmy?

Nope. wink

Glad y'all liked! smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 04/04/17 08:32 AM
What a perfect way to start the day!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: QoTC's Fan Comic #4: Plans - 07/08/18 05:02 PM
Interesting how the intern (we never got *his* name, right? didn't know that one about Lois. After all, she is wearing a necklace with the star of David on it. And the punchline, I was already thinking it by the time he talked about the conversion plans laugh I did kind of expect some Kryptonite joke to come up.

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards