Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27406 01/17/06 07:33 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
AHHHHH! Lex, a vampIRE?! Crazy! But a better explanation than any L&C ever came up with goofy . Should be interesting from here on out! Don't skimp on the drama y'hear? Make that last part good and long and exciting! thumbsup

Oh Andrew...I bet Xander's wishing he did go to Rome already, what with that Jabba figure! wink

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
Columnist
Columnist
OH. MY. JOSS! Lex is a vamp? That's AWESOME!!! This story just gets better and better! Xander feeling 'let down' by the lameness of Lex's plot was just hysterical and Andrew wanting to buy a Star Wars figurine? Frigg'n great...especially with Xander initially telling him to get a life, and then being intrigued by it. He he! SO Xander...I mean, the guy did have a set of commemorative Babylon 5 plates wink Keep it up.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Kerth
Kerth
eek Lex - I didn't see that coming! I should have figured out the glass earlier! I suspect that a good stake will come in handy pretty soon.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Vampire Lex! That rocks!!

smile

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
Kerth
Kerth
Ok... that was unexpected hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lex as a vampire...so, not much of a change in personality and habits.... wink

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And now we finally get to know the answer to one of the great science fantasy questions: can a vampire touch a solar-powered Kryptonian without getting burnt as it would if the sun's rays hit it?

I do hope not; I do not want this entertaining tale to become a Big-Bad-Lex-whales-the-tar-out-of-Clark-gloating-all-the-while-because-vampires-are-magic "story". It should be remembered that Buffyverse vamps, while stronger and faster than ordinary humans, are nowhere near Kryptonian levels, and are relatively easy to injure (though they heal quickly), so Superman should be able to beat them up almost as easily as he can an ordinary human (or even a Slayer), albeit with less need to restrain himself. Hey, this could be a chance for Clark to really work Luthor over! clap Or maybe he should just shine some sunlight on him and get rid of it.

I look forward to the conclusion, hoping for 4 things: no Kryptonite, no magic, Clark being sensible in the fight, and Luthor as dust at the end. Oh, and Clark or Lois squelching Fluffy's ego wouldn't hurt, either; from what I've seen (mostly in fics), that girl really needs to be brought down several dozen pegs.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Tarkas:
I look forward to the conclusion, hoping for 4 things: no Kryptonite, no magic, Clark being sensible in the fight, and Luthor as dust at the end. Oh, and Clark or Lois squelching Fluffy's ego wouldn't hurt, either; from what I've seen (mostly in fics), that girl really needs to be brought down several dozen pegs.

Phil
Well, let me put it this way:
All of the Buffyverse characters are already present in the story, so there won't be a Buffy / Superman confrontation. I'm inclined to think that fanfic has a lot to answer for in its depiction of the character, but she won't be appearing.
Superman will be fighting sensibly. So will everyone else.
There may or may not be some magic and / or Kryptonite involved, but if I told you more I'd have to kill you smile1 smile1

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard